4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely fast delivery
Published 8 months ago by Sandra Sullivan

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior product
One of the straws had a split in it which made it unusable. This defect was most certainly something that should have been caught if the manufacturer had any quality control in place.
Published 8 months ago by Alan Shive

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely fast delivery, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Reusable Straws - Stainless Steel Drinking - Set of 6 + 2 Cleaners - Eco Friendly, SAFE, NON-TOXIC non-plastic
I really like these stainless steel straws. They were delivered extremely fast! The only thing that is a little bit of a disappointment is that they are just a little short. I didn't think of checking that when ordering. I use them in a quart jar with lid and it doesn't reach the bottom. (Lacks about 1/2-3/4") Not a deal breaker though. It is still a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel straws, June 26, 2013
These straws are not just appealing visually
They maintain the temperature of the drink for the duration.of the time it takes to consume the drink.
They wash easily as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased 3 times!, May 4, 2014
Tabitha Dumas (GOODYEAR, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
All my friends think that I'm bougie so adding these straws to my cocktail cabinet increases those thoughts. I love these straws and glad that they provided a cleaning brush because they really do get dirty inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior product, May 9, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to have on hand, August 8, 2014
I only bought these to have in stock incase I run out of straws. I have not used them yet but they are typical straws and I have pipe cleaners to aid in cleaning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Eco-Friendly!!, May 9, 2014
I purchased these as a gift for my daughter and she loves them. This is the perfect solution for reducing the amount of plastic waste that we produce as a society.

4.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel drinking straws, May 8, 2014
I like my stainless steel drinking straws, they are easy to clean. My only concern is that they are strong and I worry that I am going to chip a tooth!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them, June 22, 2014
They are great for my morning juices, i like that they come with the instrument to be cleaned! that is absolutely necessary to clean them well.

3.0 out of 5 stars SHORT!, August 10, 2014
These really are very short. I wanted to use them for large water cups, etc., and they're nowhere near long enough. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Channel and are really cute and most of all good for the environment, July 15, 2014
Got this because I saw it on a Food Channel and are really cute and most of all good for the environment :)