Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Rev-A-Shelf - RAS-ML-HDCR - Full Height Base Cabin...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 77% off the $301.25 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.74 shipping
+ $15.58 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rev-A-Shelf - RAS-ML-HDCR - Full Height Base Cabinet Heavy Duty Mixer Lift
|Price:||$93.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$207.34 (69%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- (1) Heavy Duty Lift (Assist) System and mounting hardware
- Can be used with many different widths with a minimum base cabinet frame opening of 9"
- Full height cabinet required, simply supply your own custom shelf
- Spring loaded system with 3 tension settings to adjust to heavier items gently brings small appliances to counter height
- 3 tension settings to adjust to heavier items
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
It loses a star because the setup was very difficult for my husband and the carpenter working on our kitchen remodel. It took them three hours to figure out how to install this. Of course it was almost midnight when they started so being a bit exhausted may have contributed to their difficulties.
The mechanism requires a bit of cabinetry space. We mounted the hardware onto a store bought cutting board (you must supply your own shelf-this kit is only the mechanism) and had to trim it to approx. 15" for an 18" door opening. So both sides need about 1.5" of clearance for the hardware. This was installed in a base cabinet without a drawer. I don't know if it would work on a cabinet that had a drawer at the top. We put a sliding shelf under it and there should be just enough height to stack a couple of mixing bowls. I would look very carefully at your measurements first.
I'm extremely pleased with this very heavy-duty, smoothly operating mechanism. The assembly was problematic and it does eat a bit of cabintry space. But of course you recoup countertop space so it depends which is more valuable in your household.
First, I attached a board to the side of my workbench to simulate the side of the cabinet. I used masking tape to sketch the depth of the slab overhang, the slab thickness and the cabinet top thickness. I mounted one of the side mechanisms to the workbench board and kept adjusting its location so the shelf would provide internal clearance as well as come out and be just a little above parallel with the countertop when extended. The top surface of my workbench simulated the top of my countertop slab. This took a little trial and error, but it certainly was easier than trying to do this inside the cabinet. When satisfied, I made a carboard template of where the side mounting plate was located in relation the cabinet front and top. Then it was simply a matter of attaching the template to the cabinet and drilling some holes.
Some things to keep in mind:
1. My cabinet door hinges interfered with mechanism, so I had to add an additional 3/4' block to that side. I also removed the soft-closing device from one of the hinges and remounted it out of the way. This regained 1/2" more shelf width.
2. When I had the two side mechanisms on my workbench I should have adjusted the spring attachment bolt to the highest range. It is much easier to do this before you install the mechanism in the cabinet!!!
3. Keep in mind that the mechanism, when retracting, is at it lowest point as it enters the cabinet, then rises slightly when finally stowed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have wanted this for about 8 years and now I have it and love it. Installation was okay...at times a little difficult but mostly easy.Published 3 days ago by Darlene
This is incredibly sturdy. It takes a bit of carpentry to install, as it does not come with the shelf. But it is worth it! Everyone who sees it in my kitchen wants one.Published 14 days ago by Yeshe
Love this product!! Just remodeled a home and built all new kitchen. Make sure if you want this shelf, that you have a full cabinet to use. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cindyb
This is so awesome! Here's what I like about it:
1. It gets the darned mixer off the counter.
2. Lifting the mixer up to use it is a breeze.
3. It's stable. Read more
Still haven't gotten it installed yet. A bit harder than it looked.Published 2 months ago by Patricia Yue
Works as advertised. I though installation was fairly straight-forward, although I built the shelf after I installed the brackets.Published 2 months ago by Stan Heinz