5.0 out of 5 stars disregard the mixed reviews
if you have real oakley frogskins, these will go in perfectly if you follow the instructions. suprisingly easy. lenses look great and are at least as durable as the lenses that came in my oakleys originally. very nice
Published 19 months ago by Ryan P. Mcalary

1.0 out of 5 stars Frogskin Replacement Lens Review
Published on August 27, 2012 by jrdngreenberg

1.0 out of 5 stars Frogskin Replacement Lens Review, August 27, 2012
While these lenses will attract you based on their shiny appeal, they will not fit into your frogskins without you risking the integrity of your frames. Went to the oakley store with the lenses in order to see if i was doing something wrong during the instillation, and they reaffirmed my observation that these lenses aren't even shaped correctly. Needless to say, I'm very dissappointed with this purchase and would like a refund if it were possible. As it isn't, I'm 50 bucks out with nothing to show.

5.0 out of 5 stars disregard the mixed reviews, June 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, February 16, 2013
Lenses fit great into the glasses, a little snug, but no problems. Great lenses that keep my eyes protected. Would definitely purchase another set of lenses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and Ease, November 13, 2012
Fantastic replacement lenses. I actually think they replacements are a deeper purple than the original, though not quite as iridescent. The YouTube video made the swap an easy task to complete in under 30 seconds. As someone else pointed out, the trick is getting over that initial fear to pop out a lens. Once you get past that, popping the new lenses in is a breeze. I also bought the midnight sun red lenses, something different, which is of course why we all buy Frogskins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, October 29, 2012
Long story short, I bought a pair of Oakley Frogskins about 6 months ago (crystal black frames w/ positive red iridium lenses). I loved how the glasses looked & how they fit, but the only feature that they were lacking was polarization (at the time, the only color scheme that offered polarized lenses was black/grey). Well, I just received a set of Limited Edition Midnight Sun lenses today & I couldn't be more happy. The installation was a breeze (it took all of about 90 seconds). I watched the YouTube video when I placed my order, so I knew what I was in for. The color is a gradient that shifts from yellow to orange to dark red/magenta, so it is a little "warmer" than the previous lens (if you want a match for that, I'd probably go for the purple one). The lenses also came with a new high quality soft case for my shades, so that was an added bonus!

All in all, I am 100% satisfied. In fact, I am going to order a set of replacement lenses for my scratched up New Wayfarers right now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 24, 2012
Perfect fit, really high quality polarized, mirrored lenses. I took the plunge, hoping for good quality, and I'm definitely impressed. Ordered the gold, as well. The gold lenses are slightly darker and bluer than the reds, which I find to have a more neutral quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did somebody say green?, September 24, 2012
I recently purchased some Oakley Frogskins with clear frames and purple iridium lenses. These shades look super cool, but to step it up I bought the emerald replacement lenses. I checked out YouTube and Visionary Lenses has a tutorial on how to swap out the lenses the proper way. I followed the directions and BAM!!!! Now! I have a true Kermit look. These lenses look awesome and are great for sunny days at the pool spying on girls or sittin on a lilly pad. Ribbit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with purchase., August 19, 2014
My original violet/blue lenses got scratched so I was in the market for a new pair of frog skins recently. I was surprised that a lot of local retailers here in Seattle no longer carried them in their Oakley line-up. I personally love the lightweight yet durable plastic frames that many have complained feel 'cheap'. My lenses have gotten scratched, but my frames are just as sturdy as they day I bought them. I stumbled on these revant replacement lenses and ordered them immediately (in two different colors). I didn't read the reviews until after I purchased them. I have to say I had no trouble popping the lenses into the frames and the colors are vibrant and just as iridescent as the originals were, albeit different colors. The mirror coating is just as good as well. I can't say much for any differences in the replacement lens color compared to the originals in this review obviously, nevertheless, I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lense, Easy to Install, November 4, 2013
I have a pair of Matte Black Frogskins and these lenses fit perfectly. Clarity seems to be on par with the original Oakley lenses, if not better. I'm a NASCAR fan and huge Miami Hurricanes fan so the green tint works great and I usually get a compliment or two at each tailgating event; Do a great job of masking my grotesque face! Easy to install and made in the good ole US of A so not too much to complain about...

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt even fit., August 25, 2012
These lenses didnt even fit on my frogskins. Its really loose and falls out easly.... either I just got the wrong ones in the mail or they skrewed me over...