4.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 Hearts from TRS!
Published on August 18, 2010 by Tina Pavlik

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of Interesting
There is not much romance, the story feels rushed, the plot feels a bit helter-skelter. There are some interesting ideas but glued to an overused motif. I'm not compelled to read any others. I also think mixing menage and straight romance in the same series is awkward.
Published 19 months ago by Hot Lips

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 Hearts from TRS!, August 18, 2010
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book in the de La Vega Cats series and, I thought, the last one. However, the ending leads me to believe the story arc will continue maybe with a spin-off away from the de La Vega jaguars. Revelation started out with action and didn't let up until the very end. Kendra is a supreme alpha woman, secure in herself and her growing magickal abilities. Her love for her sister and her growing love for Max and her ability to handle the jaguar jamboree are testaments to her strong character and intelligence. Max is slightly spoiled and arrogant with good reason. Groomed to take over from his father as head of their jaguar jamboree, he exhibits his alpha maleness perfectly from the vehicle he drives to how his confidence in himself inspires loyalty from his pack. A lot of this story was focused on Max and Kendra but the author easily mixed in the exacerbating problem with Kendra and Renee's father and other mages who wanted to steal their magick. Revelation is very well written. The plot flows smoothly and the pacing keeps you thoroughly entertained. With all the problems they face, Max and Kendra do not have a problem with their sex life. The sex scenes were numerous, some humorous but always extremely sexy and sensual. I loved that Max's arrogance took a hit from the way he worried over Kendra when she knew she was perfectly capable of handling her problems. The book has laughter and excitement with alpha males being brought to their knees by their alpha mates, and bigotry and conflict as Max and Kendra battle the mages and others who want to stop the mating of witches and shifters. I thought the ending was rather abrupt. I was expecting the storyline to close with this book and it is left open so hopefully we'll read more about the de La Vega cats and the new Rodas Clan that was introduced. - Lisa Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Fab Fab, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I have just recently discovered Lauren Dane and this is one of my favorites! Well worth the money and it kept me engrossed from the first page. I can hardley wait for book 3. You won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Dane is a great author, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Lauren Dane is a great author and her books on the paranormal are fun with good story This part of a series recommend reading in order

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Fails, January 11, 2013
Vamrwn (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Lauren Dane has done it again; This book is awesome. This is a great spin off of the Cascadia wolf series, which is also very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Dane does it again! In this second book of the de La Vega Cats, Lauren Dane turns up the heat, in both the action and between the characters. I strongly recommend this novel. Well done, Ms. Dane!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Book in Whole Series, March 8, 2012
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Max and Kendra's story for some reason was my favorite out of the whole series. I am a huge fan of Lauren Dane and don't think the woman could ever do any wrong but I once I got started on the Cascadia Wolves stories I had to purchase them all on the same day. I enjoyed the whole series but for some reason I love books about cat shifters and for some reason this book reminded me so much of one of my other books which I read repeatedly (Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston). I recommd the wholes series along with the Chase Brothers, Laid Bare Series, and of course Petal, GA (newest) for anyone who wants to read a great author !

5.0 out of 5 stars pulled me in and held my attention, January 24, 2011
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Hot, fast paced book that keep me sucked in the entire time. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars cats - magic and wolves, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another great book in this series - a hot alpha shifter and a witch kick butt and take names! Nothing stops this hot couple ! Mates but so much more - a great story

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of Interesting, February 17, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Revelation (de La Vega Cats, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is partially my fault; buying books on the basis of gushing book reviews is almost always a bad thing. Should have read the sample first.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›