5.0 out of 5 stars This song is spirit-filled
Published on April 21, 2011 by Violet Yates- Author- Women's Lit

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best version
Kari can belt this song and really get into it in the middle portion. I thought this would be that version, but it's not. The song never crescendos into the awesome middle part...she just keeps it pleasant all the way through. If that's what you are looking for, this is the version you want. If not, check the other versions by Kari - I'm not sure which one though!
Published 23 months ago by B Franks

5.0 out of 5 stars This song is spirit-filled, April 21, 2011
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
Sometimes you hear a song and it speaks to you. This is just such a song. I was in church tonight, feeling pretty lousy health-wise, and my lungs too weak to sing. This song came next and I prayed, "Lord, allow me to honor you with this song." Instantly my lungs cleared and I was able to belt out half the song. This musician, Kari Jobe, has a gift. Her song is filled with the Holy Spirit and it touched me to my soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angelic voice, stirring worship!!!, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
I heard Revelation Song on youtube and had to order this CD. It is thoroughly enjoyable. I let it cycle through a dozen times in my work truck the first few days I owned it. Several of Kari's songs give me goosebumps as they propel me into a worshipful place. Her music moves me! We saw Kari live in Florida a few months ago and I highly recommend her worship events too. A must have CD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Worship and Singing!, March 26, 2011
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
Kari Jobe is an amazing worship leader and singer who is dedicated to Jesus! She has turned Revelation Song into one of the very best worship songs of all time! Listen to it, and her inspiring vocals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Praise Song!, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
Kari Jobe has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard. Revelation Song is a wonderful praise song! I recommend that everyone listen to it! We sing this song at the church I attend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worshipful, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
Beautifully sung with very worshipful background music! It speaks to my very soul about the mercy of God, and lifts my praise to the creator of the universe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
Heard this song and just fell in love with the melody and words. If you enjoy gospel music, you'll really enjoy this one. She also does a Spanish version, Revelacion with Danilo Montero/Kari Jobe, which is also absolutely beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful song, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
I kept hearing this song on the Pandora rotation, and finally decided to just buy it. I listen to it in the morning as I get ready for the day...and I listen to it at night to soothe me before bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
I liked the beautiful Christian songs. I believe the song arrangements are truly gifted and spirit filled . The downloading process was easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars KJ in da house!, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
What can I say about Kari that the world doesn't already know? She's like a light at the end of a tunnel...brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Revelation Song (Album Version) (MP3 Music)
Kari Jobe has good music...this song it's just 1 of those good ones and it's just allows you to think on how good God truly is!!!