4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and fun
I built this model in about a day. It only had three pages of instructions, and was quite easy to build. With a little custom painting, it is still a beautiful finished product.
Published on March 20, 2008 by Joseph H. Burnette

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best
Had some broken parts in box. Almost sent it back but was able yo modify the engine. Also delivered early
Published 6 months ago by Dennis Hatch

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and fun, March 20, 2008
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars simple to piece together great little model, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
You will need to paint and glue this model wish someone had made that explicit with the Revell models on Amazon it's a bit inconsistent informing you what level your model will be. However these are superb quality and a lot of fun (extra shopping aside)

5.0 out of 5 stars Revell Hemi Cuda, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
This model is great i bought it at a hobby shop for $15. When i toke it out it was all white which is a good primer for spray painting of the body. I painted this model purple and a black interior probably my best looking model on the shelves. The price for model cars are always not the best but that's why you use coupons. My point of view is that this car is true muscle looking car in model form. Body: Highly detailed piece of work with door handles gills and indicator lights. The interior has a very nice looking dashboard with highly detailed speed dials and seats with steering wheel and all. The Engine is the best part painted orange with chrome parts make it look gorgeous and literally to top it all of is the air filter sticking out and it just makes you want to smile. The wheels are not so important but the look nice like everything else. I rate this a five star because of you know how to make a good model this is by far one of the most fun models I have built.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of model at a reasonable price., March 19, 2012
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
Let me start by saying this was the first model anything I've put together in nearly 25 years!! So take my review with that perspective in mind.

My only real complaint about this kit was that I had a few 'fit' issues which is why I gave my review 4 stars instead of 5. The exhaust headers didn't line up well with the rest of the exhaust molded into the bottom of the car. I made it work but it wasn't easy. The other problem was the spoiler. Each of the spoiler uprights had a little nipple on the bottom but the trunk-lid lacked the corresponding hole. I had to cut the nipples off and glue the spoiler down that way, which made placement a bit iffy. Had a similar issue with the side view mirrors. They came separate from the body (which is fine) but had only the tiniest, most vague impressions for where they should go.

That's it. That's all I have to complain about. Aside from that the kit was great! Lots of detail, WONDERFUL instructions, and took to paint very well. One thing the manufacturer did which I really liked was they supplied a lot of engine parts in chrome. In contrast I have a model of a 1985 Camino SS which is molded almost ENTIRELY in white - engine parts as well. So if I want anything to be shiny I have to paint it, which never looks as good.

Considering I got it with free shipping I think the price was right on the money. The seller packaged it up nicely and shipped VERY quickly! I would definitely order from the seller again and, I'm even thinking about ordering the kit again as well just to try it once more now that I've knocked the dust off, so to speak.

**p.s. If I can get my camera to work I'll try to post pics or a short video of the car and the base I made.**

5.0 out of 5 stars great model, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
good instructions pieces fit together well good looking car when finished bought for 13 yr old he loved it would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for those who love mopar and starting on level 2 cars, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
I love the few years they made the Barracuda a real "muscle car" when it became in its own right its own make and pretty awesome till 73'-74' when the necessary but fun killing EPA standards kicked in, catalytic converters, lower compression ratio, they all just kinda lost their edge, this is a year when the Barracuda was a car to be reckoned with. I think the Amazon price was very good comparing to "in store" purchases. The model was very easy for me, I personally like more of a challenge but I've been at this for a while. I still love the car and design. This is a great model for someone younger that is graduating to a level 2 (glue & paint) category or someone who loves mopar. If you're experienced and want this for a challenge steer clear, too easy. I like it because my love of the real thing, and have wanted to build one for years. Pretty nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best, December 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars model, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
this was a gift for my husband
and he immmediatly put it together thank you for such a good product

5.0 out of 5 stars model, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
Purchased this to put together havent yet but will soon can only do one at a time lol great model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemi Cuda, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426 (Toy)
I got this for my son-in-law for Christmas. I was very happy when it got here in time. He loves it and can not wait to put it together. I would buy from this seller again.

Revell 1:24 '71 Hemi Cuda 426