Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 23, 2013
this was a pretty decent model to build, but at times I had to make adjustments to some of the parts for them to fit right, still fun build. I did the bed, & dash in wood, and put stock rails on the sides for a cattle hauler just like my dad's back in the day.
I received the model quickly, and was what I expected.
on February 13, 2013
Ford's early F100 pickup trucks are hot property here in Australia, especially by members of the hot rodding fraternity who have put out some absolutely stunning examples of hotted up versions of this classic truck. Like our American 'brothers' no expense is spared by enthusiasts in building them up for both show and go meets and just plain cruising. Good examples are commanding big dollars here now.

I found this example to be an accurate and well detailed model of a typical F100 Street Rod with good detail in engine, wheels and undercarriage components. With my models I change them slightly by giving them a different paint job and converting them to right-hand drive, however the essence of the hot rodder's work is captured beautifully in this model. The instructions are easy to follow and there is minimum flash and clean up work to do in preparation. I liked the kit so much, I bought another one!

This kit has been around for a few years now, however it would appear to be still popular with modellers. Amazon didn't 'muck around' with my order, getting it shipped over the Pacific in a jiffy. Well done in that department, fellas.

In summary a well presented model of a classic hot rod. Well done, Revell!
on November 5, 2015
This is another good kit from Revell/Monogram. Parts all fit well, but some did require a bit of trimming, though not excessive. There are a few very minor things I didn't care for with this model kit. It's a little more modern street rod than I would have preferred, my main complaint being the engine...it's a 5.0 Cobra Fuel Injected V8...I would have much preferred a period correct flathead, and I'll probably swap one in sometime in the future. I also don't care for the tail light assembly. I mounted the tag bracket in a more period-correct and in my opinion better looking way than intended, so the "Ford" lettering is upside down (extremely minor complaint, and if I cared that much I'd just trim it off). Then there's the interior. The quality is fine, but the installation is tricky if you try to follow the instructions, which are extremely poor when it comes to the interior. I found the easiest thing to do was to ignore the guide and install the glass first, then the dash and the side panels at the same time. It's easier to see how/where the side panels will fit that way, and it's important you get them right, because they're what helps hold the cab to the body. In the end there are a few changes that I'd make to this kit, but those complaints are very, very minor and overall I'm pleased with this kit.
review image review image
on April 20, 2014
This model has a nice body but the doors are molded onto the cab. Some of the parts would not fit each other and some you just had to leave of because their wasn't much room for adjusting. The instructions are quite simple and laid out neat. So overall all fun build that's great for Ford lovers but it could have been a lot better.
on November 11, 2015
I love my son with my whole heart, but he is a gamer, and he would rather be elbows deep in a video game oblivious the the rest of the world than any other place. This model was bought for him because i wanted him to create something with his hands something real that he could touch and feel and sit on a shelf and look at years from now and feel a sense of accomplishment because he created that.. I wanted him to have something that marked his existance in the world that wasn't virtual and so this model was given to him and he was told he could not touch his video game again until it was completed. It took him about 4 days to complete the model and i was surprised that it also got him and is "im an island unto myself" daddy communicating somewhat as my son had questions about the model building process that me a girl- non model builder could not answer. I thought it would be an "OMG im glad im done with this so I can crawl back into my virtual world" kind of torture mama made him do. But I think he enjoyed building this truck, and that thought was confirmed when just a couple of days ago in the hobby shop he asked me to buy him another model car... It was so worth the purchase, it shipped fast and I couldn't be happier with all it has done for my introvert son.
on December 31, 2015
the shipping was fast and it was packaged securely, very high quality material feels nice against the skin and very comfortable,not heavy Material as i wore during a hot day and the shirt didnt stick to my as i sweat the color doesn't fade in wash and doesn't shrink in dryer although i have noticed that these type of lettering on shirts crack in extreme heat dryers, i havent noticed that with this shirt would buy in more colors nice design from a trusted company. it is soft comfortable and doesnt have any defects. I like the old school design and the colors The collar is a rounmd neck which sometimes i hate cause its very tight on the neck but this one has breathing roomThis product is great because its made of durable materials, its very usable, fashionable and hip, and is a great product that does as described. I referred this product to all my friend i have got many compliments on this shirt
on February 19, 2016
Bought as gift for teen-aged son. He absolutely loves it! In shopping in local retail and hobby stores, I could not find this specific model, as well as, very few model cars/trucks to purchase. The few I did find failed in comparison to this model and were actually more costly/higher priced. Arrived quickly and packaged well. Future model car/truck purchases will be made from here! Many Thanks! ( :
on November 10, 2015
Just finished putting this together and it was awesome. Son (9) is currently painting it.

This was his first car.

Note for parents - kids will need some help with this as it speeds up the process and makes sure they don't lose interest (especially in a computer world). I am assuming after you do two of these cars with them they will be able to do it all by themselves
on August 17, 2015
Decent kit to build. Took a little bit of trimming and fitting to get it done as close to “right” as possible. Not too tough for a person getting started but good enough for someone with experience.
on April 21, 2016
Went together very well! Had a blast building this in approximately 5 days- an hour a day roughly. I created a diorama using the 55 as the centerpiece. The display case is the Fujimi Antique Garage. Tools and little mechanics are from various sources.
review image review image review image