Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on July 16, 2015
I bought the regular TIE fighter model because of the quality of Vader's Advanced TIE model. But on opening up this model I have to admit, the quality right out of the box is pretty disappointing. The entire model is covered in this grey, uneven wash over most of the pieces.
I haven't even started building so I can't comment to as to the fit of the pieces but I needed to speak up about the lousy paint job that detracts from the look before I even start to work on it.
review image review image review image
on April 22, 2014
I really liked this model. It's simple and it fits the description perfectly. It arrived on time and above all it looks very cool on top of my book shelf.

There's only 1 problem I noted about this product. So, it's a snap on-model. The wings for this Tie-fighter have 2 parts to it. The second snap on part to the wings are very, very thin and I accidentally broke a part of it while trying to remove it. I didn't want to break the rest of the model, so I began using scissors trying to remove the parts, so I can begin snapping the model. You can hardly notice the break, unless you look closer.

Other than that, it's a perfect beginners model.
on September 20, 2013
This was an very very easy to assemble model - I was honestly a little hesitant about a snap-tite model, but this really surprised me in its quality and assembly. A few of the small items - like the hatch as well as the blaster parts - need glue, but the rest are surprisingly robust without glue. And the provided paint of the items exceeded expectations. Overall great! Way beyond expectations.
on January 8, 2016
Its not very accurate and is pricey really for a model that is domestic. The simplicity of the model is toy like. Bandai's model kit is wayyyy better and it used to be just as cheap until Revell had Disney block direct sales to the US. You can still find good deals on Bandai's model kits on amazon get that instead they are nearly in movie accurate. Absolutely gorgeous kits Revell not so much
on December 11, 2013
These were well consctructed and fairly fun to put together, if somewhat simple. I got two of these and an x-wing to hang from my son's room. I got them put together fairly easily, and he's pretty happy with them.

Arrived well packaged and quickly.
on March 21, 2015
If you are a star wars fan, this model is awesome to build with your kids or as a starter collector. Rugged enough to be played with and features that make it look authentic. Built this with my 6 year old son in about 30min to an hour. Great product!
on June 6, 2016
Great kit, very detailed an large, almost 1/32 scale! Easy to assemble, I would use glue to add a bit more durability to it. Especially if it's going to be a toy, like mine was. Overall very happy with this. My 6 year old was able to assist in assembling.
on March 31, 2015
The grey parts in the kit had white streaks all over them. Some kind of paint defect that has ruined the kit. Return is being processed. After I receive a new and defect free kit, I'll update the review.
on January 3, 2013
I have a 23 month year old and recently had another child. So my son needed his own big boy room and this was an awesome addition to hang from his ceiling. A simple build for you complete in a half hour or less and without the use of glue. A great addition would be to add the Revell Snap Tite X-Wing placed behind this model to recreate some of the most epic moments in Sci-fi history. Two thumbs up.
on January 7, 2014
It's very great, like other Revell's models.

I was surprised that the shipping to Brazil came so fast and with perfect package order, before christmas!Just int time!

I only like to tell that sometimes a specific glue is recomended, because the plastic doesn't fit very well ( like the top of the ship), but it's not a big problem.