Revere Stainless Steel 2-Quart Steamer
REVERE cookware have been part of American history since patriot and silversmith Paul Revere started making copper sheathing for naval vessels in 1801. Paul founded Revere Copper Company which evolved into Copper and Brass, Inc., the makers of Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Cookware. Today, REVERE cookware is one of the most recognized and preferred brands of metal rangetop cookware, known by consumers for its legendary heritage, quality and durability. With a strong commitment to consumer research and technological advancement, the REVERE cookware team constantly introduces new, innovative products adapted to changing consumer needs.
Revere 2-Quart Stick Handle Steamer
Soft, ergonomic, "pistol grip" stay-cool handles ensure a confident, comfortable hold. 1 Year Warranty.
CARE AND USE
- All Revere cookware can be used on gas and electric coil ranges. Tri-Ply / Encapsulated cookware can also be used on most smooth-top ranges. Consult the owner's manual of your range for recommended cookware.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME: Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Oven Use: REVERE cookware can be used in a preheated oven. Phenolic handles and knobs can be used in oven up to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating.
- DO NOT use bleach or other chlorinated cleaners.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned-on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with plastic scouring pad if necessary.
- Use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner to remove heat discoloration (rainbow appearance) or food stains (from starchy foods).
- Salt can "pit" stainless steel surfaces. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point and stir to dissolve. DO NOT store acidic or salty foods in cookware.
- Constant dishwasher cleaning will remove the gloss from the phenolic handles and cover knobs.
- It is the nature of copper to discolor through the application of heat as well as from climatic conditions. These stains are merely an oxide film and can be removed with a copper cleaner.
World Kitchen, LLC will replace any defective bakeware rack, tea kettle, double boiler insert, steamer insert or mixing bowl within one year from the date of purchase. The above warranties do not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or attempted repair. Also scratches, stains, discoloration, warping, pitting and damage from overheating are not covered under these warranties. These warranties do not apply to the finish of the phenolic handles and knobs of cookware or plastic covers for mixing bowls. The owner must follow the Safety & Usage Instructions provided with the product. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen office nearest you. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.