5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!
The book was what I needed for class. The book was in the exact condtion as stated in the description.
Published 20 months ago by Camesha

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find information
No glossary, no index. All these terms and concepts are really simple. I find Wikipedia more informative than this text. Waste of money for a business class I had to take. Unless you absolutely have to have this book for a class don't buy it!!
Published on February 15, 2012 by The Real Keith

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find information, February 15, 2012
This review is from: MM (with Review Cards and Printed Access Card) (Available Titles Coursemate) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars required book, April 25, 2013
My daughter needed this boo for a course at college. quite a bit less expensive then buying it at the college book tore

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, February 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Marketing Book For College, December 7, 2012
I bought this book for marketing class and it was great. I enjoyed reading it and learned so much from it. I was able to ace the class because of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand new, October 21, 2012
I bought this item brand new and haven't literally even used ones...I have peeled the plastic that's why I didn't feel that it could be fair to list it as new...

5.0 out of 5 stars MM, July 13, 2012
Simple text, direct and to the point. Anyone should benefit from reading this text. A valuable resource for the anyone interested in the concepts of marketing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, will use after class is over!, March 2, 2012
Annette D. "Annette" (Onaway, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
I obviously purchased this book for class. However it has some excellent interactive tools I am using. Also, it has tear out breifs of each chapter and good explainations in laymens terms. I enjoyed reading it and as I said... will use it after class ends!
I recommend it to any marketing student - required or not!

4.0 out of 5 stars Believe it or Not, January 30, 2012
Like the title said, believe it or not this was actually a well written Marketing book. I obviously bought this for a course that I was in, and this is probably THEE only book that I have read from start to finish, when it comes to textbooks. Very easy to read. I just wished that all textbooks were written like this, I probably would have read more for tests.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 23, 2011
Very good, quality textbook to get the basics of Marketing down. Needed this for class and was a very easy read. I would suggest this book to anyone who wants to improve their marketing knowledge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 4, 2011
The book came in great condition. No highlights, no page folds, the spine was in tact and kept well and the book was delivered fast! Thank you :)

MM (with Review Cards and Printed Access Card) (Available Titles Coursemate)
Used & New from: $3.00