Revisionist history by men complicit in the act

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 34 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 23, 2010 11:45:23 AM PDT
M. Carmody says:
Would have been nice to hear about the all night drinking binge courtesy of Jack Ruby into the early hours of the morning of the assassination. Or why the driver of the presidential car slowed down as the shots were fired so the shooters would have an easier target. Or why Kellerman had shifted his position in the limo offering a direct line of fire to the president and why Kellerman was covering his face with a clipboard before the shots were fired?
Another part of a 47 year cover-up.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2010 11:48:27 PM PDT
Mary Ellen says:
Have you read the book? It isn't out until November 2.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2010 6:28:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 30, 2010 1:15:30 AM PDT
I haven't read a book that has not yet been released, but I have paid for it. Still, I must agree that this description--the one your little chirp ignored--tells us to expect a narrow, biased, and revisionist work:

"Drawing on the memories of his fellow agents, Jerry Blaine captures the energetic, crowd-loving young president, who banned agents from his car and often plunged into raucous crowds with little warning. He describes the careful planning that went into JFK's Texas swing, the worries and concerns that agents, working long hours with little food or rest, had during the trip..."

The author's faulty premise is for us to believe the word of those who were responsible--and who failed to protect the victim who was murdered--that it was the victim who was responsible for their failure. OUTRAGEOUS!

Well, Vince Palamara has collected enough statements from these agents to blow this patently false and outrageous "young president banned agents from the car" statement attributed to this audacious book away before it is even published--as it should be. (Long before Vince, we had a mountain of research from Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams.) Apparently, the author is claiming that JFK only banned agents from his car on 11/22/63--because virtually all of the other motorcade pictures available show agents where they belong--protecting the president on their assigned positions on the rear bumper--WHERE SPECIALLY FITTED HANDLES AND STEPS WERE BUILT INTO THE CAR FOR THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF PROTECTING THE PRESIDENT AND WHERE AGENTS CAN BE SEEN STANDING ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS DURING OTHER MOTORCADES! THE STATEMENT THAT JFK RESISTED PROTECTION IS A MYTH AND SHOULD NOT BE BELIEVED--ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HEAR IT PARROTED BY MEMBERS OF THE DETAIL WHO'S FAILURE CAUSED HIM TO DIE. WHY ON EARTH SHOULD WE TRUST ANYONE WHO HAS FAILED ON SUCH AN EPIC LEVEL IN HUMAN HISTORY AS A LEGITIMATE SOURCE OF CRITICAL ANALYSIS FOR THEIR FAILURE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BLAME THE VICTIM?

I'd like to hear an explanation for why the Zapruder film shows SA Greer turn toward JFK as if he was shooting him a split second before he was shot. And NO, I'm not talking about the reflection of Kellerman's head BS, either. Watch Greer in the stabilized film here and see if you can follow the movements of his left arm during the fatal sequence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozx4_4DZp38 I'd also like to know why this so-called "driver" was the sole agent to stick with JFK's corpse until it was sealed away for burial. And why did Greer claim to have not even seen JFK when the Z Film clearly shows him gawking at JFK, TWICE! I'd also like to hear why ALL of the agents SIMULTANEOUSLY failed to act as trained during a hail of gunfire. I'd also like to know why these agents pulled a gun on the Dallas Coroner for trying to maintain the critical chain of evidence. And why did the Secret Service confiscate autopsy film and X rays? Why did they destroy negatives? Why where they allowed to confiscate the prima facie evidence and remove it to the White House of JFK's successor within thirteen hours of the crime? Why were they even in such a supreme position of controlling the investigation at all???????? THEY DID NOT HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO! It appears to more than a few observers that the Secret Service were the mechanics of the entire affair--and not from some faulty mental disposition toward the sensational mind you--based upon the actual facts of the case presented across the spectrum of viewpoints.

Those not familliar with Vince Palamara's work should watch his preemptive YouTube series on the subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGq9rpuBM1A

You might also find Definitive Proof: The Secret Service Murder of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government's Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK (Volume 4) interesting alternative viewpoints on the role of the Secret Service on that fateful day.

And for those who think that presidential guards are above reproach, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_Guard.

I eagerly await my copy of "The Kennedy Detail". And, if this book is an honest review and explanation of the known facts, vs another work of disinformation cleverly woven within a dramatic narrative, I will happily provide a positive review.

Other authors claim to demonstrate that these agents were criminally negligent in the murder a globally celebrated President of The United States who was working to end the cold war. And it is a fact that perpetual war has been the direct consequence of their actions and inactions, and not a single agent was even reprimanded. Indeed, agents in charge were promoted-- a despicable and telling outcome. It's premature to say, but I will go out on a limb and state that this book will only add insult to injury. Blaine channeling his fellow agents? With many of the agents long dead, and many of them having broken their silence long ago, it will be fascinating to learn what silence will be broken in this contemporary work. Just be ready for the renewed scrutiny this effort will instigate.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2010 1:59:55 PM PDT
The agents who were drinking heavily into the early morning hours at the so-called "coffee house" never were called to account. The security in Dallas was almost non-existent. The SAIC in Houston, were normal security precautions were observed, was quoted by a neighbor as saying "That could never have happened here". I also look forward to comments from Vince Palamara.

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 9:07:11 AM PDT
So many people refuse to believe that a "great man" can be murdered by a "nobody." The folks in the tinfoil hats will always be with us.

This book shows some of the missteps taken by President Kennedy, his family, and his Secret Service team.

Looks like a good read.

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 9:12:00 AM PDT
y s moodry says:
The fact that a low life go go bar owner, Jacob Rubenstein, assassinated the "only" suspect under the guise of wanting to save Jackie the trevail of a court case means we do not know the whole story

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 2:40:15 PM PDT
Against stupidity we are powerless.

Posted on Nov 9, 2010 8:32:45 PM PST
The author's expectation of our stupidity is encapsulated in the headline "often plunged into raucous crowds with little warning". With little warning? Hello! JFK was a politician on a campaign swing for chrissake! Are we really to believe that the Kennedy Detail was always caught by surprise each time President Kennedy advanced to shake hands with the masses? Didn't they study his actions during the election campaign? Didn't they know that that's what politicians do and that they should not need a warning from JFK like "Get ready boys. I'm going to shake hands with the crowd again."

What is instructive about this book is how it corresponds to other myths concocted to support the lone nutter narrative--that the Kennedy Detail were ill prepared to guard the president during periods of, well, normal presidential behaviors--even though it was their only responsibility and ambushes of all kinds were exactly the type of scenario they trained for.

If you take the time to read a rare book called "Secret Service Chief" by U.E. Baughman, you will gain a better understanding of the protocols and behaviors that were standard operating procedure for the vigilant guardians of the most powerful man on earth. No ladies and gentlemen, the Secret Service were not Boy Scouts that were surprised by the president working the crowds or by gunshots--they were highly aware, highly reactive, and highly vigilant guardians sworn to protect the president with their own lives if necessary. The reason we did not witness this behavior anywhere in the Zapruder film is because this otherwise capable and noble team were ordered not to move. Close observation of the actions of SAIC Kellerman and SA Greer during this historic and irrefutable record of the assassination sequence shows that both of these agents knew that JFK was under attack and then reacted in a manner that ensured the president's death.

DEAR LORD--PLEASE FORGIVE THESE LIARS AND GIVE US THE TRUTH IN THIS MATTER ONCE AND FOR ALL! WE CAN HANDLE IT!

Posted on Nov 12, 2010 6:50:46 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 12, 2010 6:51:13 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 12, 2010 8:24:14 AM PST
y s moodry says:
@ Paul V Cain,

"As a 12 year old boy, I shot a deer through the heart at 250 yards while it was running full speed."

What state was this in as I am not aware where it is legal for anyone that age to hunt deer with a centerfire rifle. And if it was in a state that allows 12 year olds to shotgun hunt, how is it possible that you were able to hold a 10 gauge since that is the only shotgun with enough retained energy to penetrate a deer heart at that range.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2010 1:32:26 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 12, 2010 2:26:07 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 12, 2010 1:46:52 PM PST
y s moodry says:
Paul,

I see you did not answer the question.

So, in what state was this feat done? Texas? Was it whitetail or mule deer? Also, how much did you lead him to compensate for his movement and why were you aiming for his heart since it is relatively low in the kill zone. Why didnt you aim for the lungs (Oh yeah, I assume there was no wind and no heat defraction to compensat and that you had a bench rest).

By the way, I know a thing or two about marksmanship as I was captain of my rifle team and averaged 1/2 minute accuracy...with peep sights at 100yds but it is a whole different ballgame when you have a moving, accelerating object and you have to aquire the target twice after the first shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2010 2:24:17 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 12, 2010 2:25:56 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2010 10:21:09 PM PST
katy says:
Another fantastic book is "JFK and the Unspeakable" by James Douglass. He cites all the relevant research thoroughly and demolishes the "lone killer" theory. He also cites insights from the Christian contemplative, Thomas Merton, who had very relevant insights into what was going on at the time. The book also goes into great detail about how Kennedy was trying to end the Cold War and get out of Viet Nam before his death.

Posted on Feb 6, 2011 8:01:53 AM PST
There was a period of shock in the conspiracy community after Bugliosi's book, Reclaiming History, came out as they marshalled their forces and decided that the best way to battle Bugliosi was to write off the book because Bugliosi's "tone" was nasty and dismissive. They're doing the same here, apparently based on some report of a drinking binge, and neglecting to mention that no one was picked to "take care of" Jack Ruby after Ruby was supposedly picked to take care of Oswald.

The book is fine, the people involved should not instantly be called liars and "complicit" in the assassination just because people with no lives wish it to be so. I've seen the same thing with Jack the Ripper people -- they have their whole life invested in some cockamamie theory about who Jack the Ripper really was, and when someone shoots it down they freak out. This is IDENTICAL. JFK conspiracy theorists, steeped in Mark Lane (wasn't he Jim Jones' lawyer?) and Oliver Stone, just cannot LIVE with the idea that, yes, indeed, Oswald was in fact the assassin. Before someone says that no one duplicated the feat of firing a Mannlicher Carcano rifle from that distance, that number of times, with that amount of accuracy -- I saw it done on TV with gelatin blocks, and they did in fact duplicate it. Just because someone tells you it's never been done means nothing other than they just don't want you to check to see if that's true.

Americans love whodunits; Americans have a hard time believing that a VIP like Kennedy could be murdered by some jerk with a gun. It just HAS to be some massive conspiracy. It happened with the Lincoln assassination, too -- couldn't just be John Wilkes Booth -- Edwin Stanton, Secretary of War, was involved, they say. Come on, you guys -- as the saying goes, it's time to get a life.

Oswald did it, and did it alone. Deal with it. I for one found this book to be an interesting one, and was glad I got it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2011 8:05:36 AM PST
Yes, unless laws have changed, I grew up in Oregon and every farm kid around us hunted with every manner of legal firearms (my brother used a Winchester Model 94 with open sights when he went deer hunting). If parents decided their kid could handle a rifle responsibly, the kid was allowed to do so. Granted, this was in the 60s and 70s and laws may have been changed, but if they have I haven't heard about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2011 8:35:37 AM PST
Ellzeena says:
From your first post:

".....protecting the president on their assigned positions on the rear bumper--WHERE SPECIALLY FITTED HANDLES AND STEPS WERE BUILT INTO THE CAR FOR THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF PROTECTING THE PRESIDENT AND WHERE AGENTS CAN BE SEEN STANDING ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS DURING OTHER MOTORCADES! THE STATEMENT THAT JFK RESISTED PROTECTION IS A MYTH AND SHOULD NOT BE BELIEVED--ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HEAR IT PARROTED BY MEMBERS OF THE DETAIL WHO'S FAILURE CAUSED HIM TO DIE. WHY ON EARTH SHOULD WE TRUST ANYONE WHO HAS FAILED ON SUCH AN EPIC LEVEL IN HUMAN HISTORY AS A LEGITIMATE SOURCE OF CRITICAL ANALYSIS FOR THEIR FAILURE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BLAME THE VICTIM?"

Thank you!!!!! I have also bookmarked this page so I can follow links and reading materials you suggest. I just READ "The Kennedy Detail" and I'm DISGUSTED by the self serving ton of crapiocca being served. It's SICKENING that after half a century this act of murder for POLITICAL PURPOSES is STILL being touted as the result of one man who COULDN'T EVEN SHOOT STRAIGHT and was so obviously a CIA operative (as widely reported by highly credible people). The references to 'conspiracy theories' by the author of "Detail" are laughable: HE IS the conspiracy, a CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE, AND I'M SICK TO DEATH OF IT. NO ONE is every going to get the truth, E.H.! They don't DARE disclose what really happened because it is the tip of an iceberg that has involved the deposition and assassination of leaders from other countries, political manipulation of our own system (think WHO WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THE YEAR 2000), layer upon layer of keeping the American public DUPED, and it can't stop now! It won't stop now! The truth will NEVER be known but nevertheless WE DO KNOW IT because there are credible eyewitnesses to Kennedy's murder. My God what a mess this country is in.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2011 5:43:54 PM PST
Please google my essay "LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK"

The LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK

Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy in the 1963 Coup d'Etat. (People like Clint Murchison Sr., H.L. Hunt, Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, top Nelson Rockefeller aide Henry Kissinger, George Herbert Walker Bush and Gen. Edward Lansdale all are excellent candidates for elite sponsorship.) Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles may very well have been co-CEOs of the JFK assassination; with the CIA in charge of the killing of JFK, and Lyndon Johnson and (his close friend and neighbor of 19 years in Washington, DC) FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in charge of the cover up.

Clint Murchison, Sr - more so than even H.L. Hunt - was a key player in the JFK assassination because of his close ties to the inner core of US intelligence (Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller, John J. McCloy), close ties to Lyndon Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI, bankers Rockefellers; Murchison was even friends with key Kennedy-hater mafia godfather Carlos Marcellos of New Orleans. Not only that, Murchison, Sr. was a patient and partner of Dr. Alton Oschner, the former president of the American Cancer Society and who ran covert cancer research for the CIA. Oschner, likewise was a Kennedy-hater. John Simkin: "One of Ochsner's friends described him as being `like a fundamentalist preacher in the sense that the fight against communism was the only subject that he would talk about, or even allow you to talk about, in his presence."
When JFK was slaughtered, Russia's Khrushchev was literally crying, fearing nuclear war. Cuba's Castro worried and feared an US invasion and gave an impressive speech the next day deconstructing the CIA's deception provocation for war. Meanwhile at Clint Murchison's home, their family maid May Newman describes the scene: "The mood in the Murchison family home was very joyous and happy. For a whole week after like champagne and caviar flowed, every day of the week. But I was the only one in that household at that time that felt any grief for his assassination."
The Warren Commission should have really been called the "Allen Dulles Commission" because he controlled it and made it the farce that it was. Dulles was probably an elite sponsor (i.e. murderer), as well as certainly Lyndon Johnson. The 3 hardcore cover up artists on the Warren Commission were the 3 Council on Foreign Relations members: Allen Dulles (president CFR 1946-50), John J. McCloy (then chairman of the CFR 1953-1970) and Gerald Ford (CFR member, later president). John J. McCloy was a Rockefeller man, former head of Chase Manhattan bank, and very deep US intelligence since the OSS days. John J. McCloy's nickname was "Chairman of the American Establishment," and he mixed at the highest levels of business, intelligence and he was close to the Kennedy-hating Texas business elite. Cover up artist Gerald Ford was secretly reporting to Hoover and the FBI what the Warren Commission was doing. In 1970, Newsweek called Gerald Ford the CIA's "best friend in Congress." The CFR especially 40 years ago, was heavily Rockefeller influenced and it top players were deep CIA.

The CIA has been called the military wing of the CFR; and actually that is not too far from the truth. The CFR was in its heyday from 1950-1990.

Here is an absolutely spectacular article why the National Security State murdered John Kennedy: http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig10/marshall10.1.html John Kennedy was despised by and did not control his CIA nor his Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Lyndon Johnson's reasons to murder were out of his deep desperation and fear of what would become of him after his imminent expulsion from the 1964 Democratic ticket and his fears of going to jail over the exploding Bobby Baker scandal. LIFE magazine, being fed extremely damaging info by Robert Kennedy, was set to run an expose on Lyndon Johnson's corruption that would blow him out of the water once and for all (Dec. 6th issue, but due to be printed and mailed on 11/29/63: source James Wagenvoord who worked at LIFE then). Bobby Baker was the protégé of a wildly corrupt LBJ in the Senate; Lyndon Johnson was like both a dad and a big brother to Bobby Baker (who named two of his children after LBJ: Lynda and Lyndon). Both Lyndon Johnson and Bobby Baker were receiving tremendous amounts of under-the-table money while Johnson was running the Senate. The Kennedys and LIFE Magazine were literally days away from politically executing Lyndon Johnson with the rope of the unraveling Bobby Baker scandal. After vaporizing the despised Lyndon Johnson, John Kennedy was going to replace LBJ most likely with Terry Sanford of North Carolina or possibly his good friend George Smathers of Florida as VP on the 1964 Democratic ticket.

The Kennedys and Lyndon Johnson were having a sub rosa fight: Jack and Robert Kennedy brought knives to the battle and Lyndon Johnson brought guns and it was settled on 11/22/63 at 12:30 PM in Dallas.

Lately, I have been studying the role of McGeorge Bundy, the National Security Advisor for JFK and Henry Cabot Lodge, JFK's insubordinate ambassador to Vietnam who Kennedy was planning to fire on Monday, 11/25/63. It is probable that both McGeorge Bundy and Henry Cabot Lodge were involved some way with the JFK assassination. McGeorge Bundy, astonishingly, was already drafting sharp escalations to JFK's Vietnam policy NSAM 273 (which JFK would not have approved) on 11/21/63, the night before the 1963 Coup d'Etat! McGeorge Bundy was also assuring others very quickly on 11/22/63 that there was no conspiracy to kill JFK, at a time when it was impossible for him (or anyone) to be credibly saying that. Bundy later ran the Ford Foundation from 1966-1979.

JFK's Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, who ran the Rockefeller Foundation from 1952-1961, and was also a hawk on Vietnam, is another one who merits close scrutiny in the Coup of 1963. Kennedy had appointed Rusk because it was unlikely that the Senate would confirm JFK's first choice J. William Fulbright, who later became a prominent opponent of the Vietnam War. After the 1963 Coup d'Etat, Rusk lasted through all the blood and guts of Vietnam and all the way through Jan., 1969, as Johnson's Secretary of State. Walt Rostow (CFR), another Vietnam hawk, replaced McGeorge Bundy (CFR) as National Security Advisor in 1966. The CFR and the Rockefellers, not John Kennedy, lusted for the Vietnam War.

The midlevel murderers (field operations) of JFK would include CIA guys like Richard Helms, James Angleton, David Morales, William King Harvey, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, David Atlee Phillips and perhaps Cord Meyer. Deputy Harry Weatherford is a good candidate to have been on the Records Building as a sniper. Influential mobster Johnny Roselli was especially close friends with the CIA's William King Harvey, a rabid Kennedy hater. The most likely mafia godfathers involved would be Carlos Marcello and Santos Trafficante, particularly in the Jack Ruby murder of Oswald and perhaps in the JFK Assassination as well and other murders in the post assassination cover up.

We now know Lyndon Johnson was far worse than he is presented in current biographies. Far beyond ballot stuffing, bribery, massive under-the-table kickbacks, and being a consummate and pathological liar, Lyndon Johnson was murdering a lot of people in Texas to cover up his eye popping corruption. A prime example is the murder of US agricultural official Henry Marshall in June, 1961, and who then Vice President Lyndon Johnson arranged to have murdered. In the 1980's, Billie Sol Estes, a close and corrupt partner of LBJ, began confessing to the murders that he, Lyndon Johnson, Cliff Carter and LBJ's personal hit man Malcolm Wallace committed. Lyndon Johnson, a manic depressive - and at times a barely functioning psychopath - murdered perhaps 10-20 people to avoid exposure before he got his knife wet with John Kennedy's blood.

We now know that Lyndon Johnson and Sam Rayburn with Hoover's dossier on JFK, used sexual blackmail threats on John Kennedy on the night of July 13th at the 1960 Democratic convention in Los Angeles to force Kennedy to put LBJ on the ticket. Johnson was not on JFK's short list for VP; he was not on the long list. LBJ was not on the VP list - period.

John Kennedy told his close friend Hy Raskin: "You know we had never considered Lyndon, but I was left with no choice. He and Sam Rayburn made it damn clear to me that Lyndon had to be the candidate. Those bastards were trying to frame me. They threatened me with problems and I don't need more problems. I'm going to have enough problems with Nixon." Evelyn Lincoln, JFK's secretary for 11+ years, also confirms that Lyndon Johnson used sexual blackmail combined with other threats to force JFK to put LBJ on the 1960 Democratic ticket.

My current thinking on US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald is that he was indeed involved in the JFK assassination, but he was a patsy who shot NO ONE that day, neither John Kennedy nor Officer J.D. Tippit. Both murders were complete frame jobs. Oswald was a fake defector to Russia and his behavior in New Orleans 1963 was all about Oswald's sheep dipping as he passed out pro-Castro flyers and pretended to be a "pro-Castro Marxist." Meanwhile Oswald was working in concert in New Orleans with folks like David Ferrie and Guy Bannister whose politics were the equivalent of a 1960's Strom Thurmond or Jesse Helms. Oswald's fake public persona as a "pro-Casto Marxist" meant that he was an ideal pick as a patsy and his likely knowledge of and/or participation in the JFK Assassination meant that he had to be murdered quickly. The folks who killed Oswald wanted a "dead Red" not a "talking head." The JFK assassination was a deception provocation intended to facilitate a US military invasion of Cuba. It was that bad and ugly. A US invasion of Cuba might have provoked a broader war with Russia and from the point of view of some like Air Force General Curtis LeMay that was fine because, astoundingly, he wanted to wage and "win" a nuclear WWIII. Curtis LeMay hated Kennedy so much that a child could have recruited him into a plot to kill Kennedy. LeMay told Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis that he was an appeaser equivalent to Neville Chamberlain for not bombing Cuba.

That was the pool of sharks John Kennedy was swimming in: a desperate and psychopathic serial killer Vice-President Lyndon Johnson who was literally murdering a string of people down in Texas and who was waging a sub rosa war with the Kennedys, an out-of-control CIA hell bent on a coup; an FBI director Hoover who detested JFK and who was close friends and neighbors with LBJ, and a JCS military brass who wanted to invade Cuba, wage the war in Vietnam, and Curtis Lemay who, according to Robert McNamara, wanted to wage full scale nuclear war with Russia, giving them the "Sunday punch" while the USA still had first strike capability. Add to that the white hot mafia hatred that Robert Kennedy was engendering with his prosecutions. This same mafia had been working hand in glove with their friends the CIA to take out Castro in Cuba. Think of these enemies of JFK as fasces: "a bundle of wooden sticks with an axe blade emerging from the center, which is an image that traditionally symbolizes summary power and jurisdiction, and/or strength through unity."

The elite domestic murderers of JFK did it for many reasons, both personal and ideological. At the core it was Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, and the shadow government of Texas oil barons and the Rockefellers. It was not either/or the Western "Cowboys" or the Eastern "Yankees" who murdered John Kennedy: it was the elites of both.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2011 6:29:25 PM PST
Do you just make this stuff up as you go?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2011 9:33:11 AM PST
Ellzeena says:
I absolutely agree with your analysis, having read these facts over and over again from many highly credible sources. I remember an interview I saw many years ago with LBJ's then mistress, who said that LBJ told her no one would have to "worry about JFK' after his visit to Dallas. I saw LIVE on TV the murder of Oswald by Jack Ruby. WHO can BELIEVE that an alleged assassin of the President of the United States would be led through a huge crowd that had not been carefully vetted: WHO would BELIEVE that Jack Ruby slipped unnoticed, got close enough to the alleged assassin (Oswald), pulled out a weapon from his pocket (which I SAW on TV) in full view of police officers surrounding Oswald, and fired it at point blank range, unless this was all a SET UP. Only an IDIOT would believe this all happened "accidentally" or that Ruby managed to somehow magically elude discovery. People DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE that our government conspired to murder JFK, as you can very well see from the idiotic post below from "Anthony" (who might very well be one of the SS agents that deliberately did not do their job that day). People do NOT WANT TO BELIEVE that our government is still manipulating political events, complicit in economic disaster. I'm going to read your essay as well as follow the link you suggested but, honestly, I'm surpirsed YOU are STILL ALIVE, given your breadth of knowledge and your extremely credible chain of corruption and indictment of those involved. If I were you, I'd be looking over my shoulder. :o/

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 6:02:37 AM PST
leo says:
So many people refuse to believe that a US President can be murdered in a coup d'etat. The folks in the tinfoil hats will always be with us.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 8:20:40 AM PST
So many people refuse to believe that a US President can be murdered by some lone nut. See President Garfield, President Lincoln, President Mc Kinley. See Presidents Reagan and former President Theodore Roosevelt for attempts on their lives by one lone nut.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 11:09:05 AM PST
y s moodry says:
There were several conspirators hanged for Lincoln's assassination

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013 11:23:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013 11:26:05 AM PST
This is true, but there weren't several people all shooting Lincoln from grassy knolls. Only ONE person killed Lincoln, and the rest were miserable failures at their part of the mission. That's not to say, however, that people haven't tried pointing to all sorts of people to try to make people believe that Jefferson Davis, Edwin Stanton, the banking industry, etc., was behind it. Americans have been loony-toons about believing in a conspiracy under every rock for centuries.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013 4:49:52 PM PST
leo says:
Americans have been loony-toons about not believing in a conspiracy under every rock for centuries.
The FBI investigated the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK. Their conclusion in all three cases: it was a lone gunman (Oswald, Sirhan, Ray) who did it and left the murder weapon behind. Do you see a pattern here?
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  34
Initial post:  Sep 23, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence
The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence by Lisa McCubbin (Audio CD - November 17, 2010)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (310)