Vampire Knight 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Burden of Sinners After Shizuka Hio's death, peace is restored at the academy. As usual, Yuki is busy with her duties as Guardian when Zero, who has been gone for quite some time, comes back.
2. The Eternal Promise Yuki has a lot on her mind after almost being kissed by Zero. She asserts that she will not speak to Kaname until he admits to Zero's innocence. While walking around town with Sayori, she comes across a lost little boy.
3. The Azure Portrait The Night Class goes to the Aido family's vacation home during the long break, but Hanabusa decides to stay at the academy because he suspects Kaname had something to do with Shizuka's death.
4. Devil's Awakening While the Night Class is at the Aido family's vacation home, Yuki, driven by her desire to stop hurting Zero, tries to regain her memory of the past and becomes haunted by even more powerful visions.
5. The Subordinate's Trap Yuki is continually haunted by visions of blood. Nevertheless, she is determined to find out about her past from Kaname, but he repeatedly evades her question. Zero sees Yuki looking troubled and goes to the Moon Dormitory by himself.
6. The Fake Lovers Kaname asks Yuki to be his lover. The Night Class guards begin accompanying her everywhere, and Yuki cannot hide her embarrassment. Why does Kaname go to such great lengths to protect Yuki?
7. The Kiss of Thorns Senri returns to the Academy, but upon having a confidential talk with Ichiru, he becomes noticeably different from before. The insolent Senri goes to see Ruka who has been locked up in her room since she got word of Kaname's new girlfriend.
8. Spiraling Recollections Yuki wakes up a vampire, and her memory of her childhood returns. She now remembers her father, her mother, and her brother. Despite her mixed emotions, Yuki cannot suppress her vampire instincts.
9. Revival of the Mad Emperor Yuki now understands who she really is. Worried about Zero, she sneaks out of her room to find him. Zero cannot accept Yuki's new self, and he points the Bloody Rose gun at her.
10. Prelude to the Battle Absorbing Kaname's blood finally revives Rido. The vampires all suspect this, and an unsettled mood enshrouds the Academy. The Headmaster calls for an emergency evacuation of the Day Class students, as Rido's servant vampires begin attacking the students.
11. Two Souls In order to protect the academy, the Headmaster confronts the head of the Hunter Society while Rido is still on the rampage. In the meantime, Ichiru pays a visit to Zero and shoots him with the Bloody Rose gun.
12. World's End Yuki understands the position she has been put in, and remembering Kaname's words, "Do what you have to do," Yuki decides that as Guardian, she must protect all the students at the academy and fight Rido.
13. Vampire Knight All of Zero's strength is not enough to kill Rido, and Rido runs away. However, Kaname finds Rido, and Zero arrives soon after. The two of them attack Rido. After the fight, the sun rises upon the devastated Cross Academy.
|Genres||Fantasy, Romance, Horror|
|Supporting actors||Vic Mignogna, Ezra Weisz, Yui Horie, Mamoru Miyano, Susumu Chiba, Jun Fukuyama, Hozumi Gôda, Sôichirô Hoshi, Eri Kitamura, Junko Minagawa, Junichi Suwabe|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
You'll just have to see it to believe it. This story's full of vampire's, teenagers, bad guys, fantastic fight scenes, love, teenage angst and a very pissed off protagonist. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Denise Serieux
I would have to say that this anime was amazing but the ending was just so .... HORRIBLE... im sorry it was just so bad.. idk.. such a waste for it to end that wayPublished 7 months ago by Jazmetrix