Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 11, 2011
I'll tell you one thing, with prices like this for the items I buy, I won't be going back to a grocery store! Any qualms I had about old, out of date product due to the seriously cheap price was gone the minute I used it. This base is the only one that makes my skin look 37 (and I'm 53). What a deal. FYI, the "medium" shade truly is medium. My skin is slightly gold-olive (Jewish side) and slightly cooler with a little redness around my nose (Scot), and I do not need to use concealer with it, because of the coverage. Our stores just phased it out and I have no idea what I would use instead of. I also do not want to switch products. Fantastic product, fantastic seller! (Wholesale 2 U)
on October 28, 2012
In my 50 plus years of wearing makeup this is the best foundation that I have ever used. 5 Stars
on April 17, 2012
I've bought the foundation to my mom and she absolutely loves it. The texture is gentle, it looks natural and doesn't dry up the skin as much as other foundations do. The price is OK too. I would recommend the foundation.
on August 11, 2012
i love revlon age defying spa foundation. it works amazing. it cover all the things a foundation should cover. when i apply it it glides on my face like silk.it hides every brown spot i have. i love using it whereever i go. everyone cpmpliments me on how great me skin looks when im wearing it. i wish with all my heart that revlon would put it back on the market. that you so very much amazon for selling it on your website. you have made me extremely very happy to find this revlon age defying spa foundation again. thanks a million
on January 31, 2012
I just got this today in the fair color,I am so happy! I have some issues with redness,however this covers it well and looks great on. I was also a little worried about the brush,fears were totally unfounded. The brush might be the best part,its very soft and smooth. My face looks great,best of all it looks makeup-free. This makeup has a lite almost citrus smell to it. Very pleased,I will order this again! (Oh,and just as a note i'm 28.)
on October 12, 2012
I lived how this shade goes on my face it really conceals perfectly nether the less its convenient tube is kinda messy and when left open oh dearrr not so good!! I wish it had another more less messy way of storage. Over all its a great product.
on January 5, 2012
Simply put, this does the job. It matches pale skin with olive undertones. It smooths uneven skintones without looking too made up. It brightens skin without looking too shiny. It's my old reliable. I love new makeup and am always buying the new "big thing", but I end up throwing out the new foundations and coming back to this. It works as well whether I have a slight tan in the summer or am suffering from the winter pales. the attached brush doesn't work that great, although it gets better with practice. Usually, I'll squeeze a line onto my face with the brush and use fingers for a final smoothing. I like that I don't have to touch the Applicator with my fingers, as I think that keeps the makeup fresher and prevents spread of bacteria.
on September 12, 2013
I bought this foundation based on a review from another customer saying that this really did a lot for her icepick acne scars. I really have to agree! This is an awesome foundation. I cannot for the life of me understand why all of the best products are consistently discontinued!
on May 25, 2013
I love this product, and the price of course! I feel like this is the only foundation I can use its the perfect amount of coverage. Its not Cakey or so covered you can see your skin. Its a medium coverage and the colors they have are perfect I look tan when I use it. highly recommend !
on January 9, 2016
This is a nice makeup for over 40 skin. It makes your face look moisturized and luminescent as opposed to a matte finish that can appear chalky and dry. I was sorry they stopped carrying this in stores.

See 1 answered question