4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my lips POP!
Published on September 30, 2011 by KB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Published on January 8, 2012 by Anks

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my lips POP!, September 30, 2011
I didn't purchase this on Amazon. But since it's the same product, I thought I just comment anyway. This lipgloss is beautiful! It has the shine and the glittery look to it. Though the pink doesn't really shine out like how it does on Jessica Alba, but it still gives it a kick. Maybe if you apply alot, then it will look really pink, but I'm okay with just one or two applications on it. Also I wonder if there's a hot pink lip liner too? Hmmm.... Well, anybody can pull off this lip gloss color. Even I'm wearing it at work now and I've already got alot of compliments on it. And yes, I do work at a corporate workplace. It's not just meant for teens; it's for everybody and I'm in my late 20s. So don't say that it's just only for teens and young adults, because it's meant for all women who wants to bring there beauty out; even if it's just with a pink lipgloss like this one.

The lipgloss does have a sweet smell to it like candy or sweet bakery. I like it and it's not too strong. Overall, this lipgloss and color is beautiful, flirty, and lovely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, January 8, 2012
So I bought the gloss, because I liked the color, very pretty with golden glitter. However, the first time I wore it, I realized after about an hour, that the gloss has clumped weirdly on my lips. I couldn't smoothen it out and had to wash it off. This has never happened to me before with any other gloss. This was my first revlon gloss. Tested it at home again with same result. I am throwing this one out. Pity, coz it was a pretty color

2.0 out of 5 stars Very bright pearly pink, March 4, 2013
The color is more bright than what is shown. It made my lips stand out from the rest of the make-up and didn't gel well with my shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color, March 14, 2012
I've got the Crystal Lilac shade and I love how the colors look when you have it on, and the packaging it's cute. I will get all shades. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so Great, August 15, 2011
I purchased this based on other reviews that it lasts for awhile. It only lasts if you don't eat or drink and if you do it's gone pretty quickly. It is does shine while it lasts though. This is a light color so can be used over other lipsticks to add shine and not much color.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these new Lip Glosses!, April 19, 2011
Oh my gosh, I've now bought almost every color of this AMAZING new lip gloss line! It is not at all sticky, gooey or smelly. The color is even nicer than represented in the picture, it goes on smooth and lasts a good amount of time. Awesome.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any Autumn lady~, July 25, 2014
I'm a Dark Autumn in seasonal color, but I usually hate all the recommended colors. They're always too dark, and I prefer a more natural-looking lip with a darker smoky eye. This lip gloss fits every bill I was looking for! It's lightweight, not at all sticky, and lasts a good long time for a lip gloss.

Highly recommended for ladies with Autumn coloring who don't want vampire lips!

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I found this, July 1, 2014
IMP54 (CHICAGO, IL) - See all my reviews
So glad I found this! I believe this color has been discontinued because it was VERY difficult to find in the stores. Great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars didnt get exactly what I ordered, May 23, 2014
Ordered 5 tubes of the same color, 4 were, 1 was not at all the same or to my liking

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 19, 2014
Beautiful color. Love Revlon. Only problem I have is that it has a faint smell and it isn't something I can bare. I would recommend going to a store and buying this product even tho it is much cheaper online

Rate and Discover Movies