Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 3, 2015
I love the staying power of this makeup on my super oily skin. The color choices are lacking and some colors are thin while others are thick. The coverage is full and sometimes on hot days I have to use a wet beauty blender to smooth out. This foundation doesn't apply well with cheap sponges. You need a damp beauty blender or a good brush. Definitely worth it though.
on April 27, 2015
This foundation is great for my oily combo skin. It's very long lasting (after 10+ hours foundation still looks good) and provides great coverage for my acne scars. I would reccomend this foundation to anyone with oily skin who is looking for great coverage. This feels a little bit heavy on my skin though. Another foundation that is lightweight and has the same benefits as this one is the Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. This is currently my daily foundation and I love it.
on September 9, 2015
I have oily skin so I usually use powders like Mac and bare minerals. I decided to buy this because of all the reviews and meh! Looks a bit greasy and leaves my face wet. I guess I'm going to try using it again but I'm not impressed. I think I'm going to stick with the powder foundations.
on March 7, 2016
I've been using these for a couple of years and I'm extremely happy with them.

They're cheap, easy to apply and stay on for a full day.

Many color options are available. Go to a retail store and choose which color you like, then go to amazon and order them here. much cheaper!
on December 17, 2015
I have extremely pale skin and I matched this tone in store before buying it online. It was a good match and didn't have that pink tone to it like every other fair tone has which I liked. But When I first applied it, it went on white but adjusted to my skin tone. However, it was not easy to spread on regardless of if I used a sponge or my fingers. It pretty much stayed where it was applied. Also when I was able to blend it in, it clung to my dry patches and made the rest of my skin look like it was dried (and I had applied lotion beforehand and let it soak in). I'm not sure how often it has to be applied because when I put it on, it was so awful that I didn't even wear it out of the house. I took it off and switched back to my Garnier BB cream. I'm really disappointed because the reviews were really good for this item.

I really like the shade of this foundation because it matches my skin tone but that is it.
on January 4, 2016
Love this foundation, but only ordered it because the picture shows no sunscreen. .I got it and it has it in the product. It was previously made with no sunscreen that was the only reason I purchased it online cause the formula is better without it. I basically wasted my money do to a picture of something I thought I was getting.
on July 13, 2015
The color is perfect, it wor k s well between all the layers, doesn't irritate my skin, and it looks natural. I have red undertones, which makes it challenging to find the perfect shade. This is good enough for the price. I've been using it for 1 week with no problems.
Update: I've been mixing a small bit of the color cappuccino to match my red undertones. Now it's perfect
on September 16, 2014
This foundation has some serious staying power. I even went swimming with this stuff (had Ben Nye setting spray over it too) on and it stayed put. I bought this as an alternative for my MAC NC45. It was too dark, so I ended up buying toast to blend with it. The two together are perfect for my skin tone though. More toast in winter, more of the caramel in the summer when I've got more color.
on May 5, 2015
I use to love this foundation... and by love, I mean it was the best affordable option I could find. It was my go to for quite some time.
I have oily combination skin. Acne prone. Hormonal. Relatively sensitive. And there lies the problem.
As far as the coverage, it's great. Brush application I find is too cakey, but with a beauty blender, I liked it a lot.
As far as oil control, I still have yet to find anything that made NOT feel shiny for as long as this does. I had to set it with powder, as it stays pretty tacky to the touch. But I do that always, with any foundation.
Sounds good, right? Ehhhh. My biggest gripe is due to my sensitive skin. I just can't wear this foundation without it breaking me out.
I continued using it anyways, since it covered well. I break out regardless, because of a hormonal imbalance. However, this is very pore clogging for me. And I did notice my skin was more prone to breaking out whenever I used this.
If that is not an issue for you, and you have oily or even normal skin, I do highly recommend this foundation.
For me, and other like me, it's just a little too harsh, I think. It's a shame. But after many years, I've called it quits with revlon colorstay.
My latest go to foundation is Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous. It does not keep shine away for as long, and it's not quite as full coverage, but.. it does keep shine to a pretty good minimum, it's a good medium coverage, and I find it much more forgiving in the break out department. I will get a few minor spots here and there with it, but not nearly as bad as revlon colorstay, and like I said, I tend to break out regardless.
on December 25, 2015
Amazing. I put it on at about 10AM (it's now 10PM) and there's no greasiness or anything. Only criticism is that my glasses sit on my cheeks a bit and it comes off some, but its not noticeable or severe. Probably just need better setting powder, honestly.