Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on May 12, 2007
This has got to be the best mascara ever. It doesn't smudge or run for 3 days!!! You can go swimming, sleep, cry or take a shower. Baby oil takes it off real easy but it doesn't come off with just soap. I love it for the summertime when you are on the go at the beach or camping all you need is an eyelash curler and your lashes are perfect again. Enjoy!
on April 27, 2007
This lash tint is perfect for anyone who raccoons. It won't wash off. It stays on beautiful for 3 days (longer if you put it on thick)! Then, it comes off easy.
on July 30, 2007
I've tried tons of mascara and this one tops them all. It stays on, doesn't run/streak/smudge and best of all, if you curl your lashes, it does not "uncurl" them upon application. This actually helps hold the curl without clumping! Don't waste your money on others out there...drug store or high end!
on August 28, 2007
This is the best mascara I've found. I can wear it in all weather, swim in it (while wearing goggles), sleep in it, rub my eyes while wearing it, and it really looks good for three days.

It goes on easily, not runny, and doesn't bother my eyes.
on January 1, 2008
I have NEVER had a single smudge from using this mascara. With any other mascara, I get a smudge if I do so much as smile. It is AWFUL that it has been discontinued.

If you order directly from the "beautiful perfumes" website, you only pay shipping once per order, not once per item (as you do with amazon). So, order directly from the website.
on March 9, 2016
This was my favorite "light" mascara that you could easily layer. The formula with a thinner consistency so you could get a clean and non-clumpy look that would stay in place for days! One little bottle would last a very long time. It would last through a 10 mi summer run and subsequent shower. You had to use a waterproof remover to get it off. So disappointed that Revlon stopped making this.
on June 18, 2008
I love this product. I recently ran out and am trying to hunt down more for a good price.

At first it did take practice applying it perfectly, due to the liquid/runny nature of the product, but once you get out of the habit of applying it like regular thicker mascaras, it is fantastic for long time wear and complete lack of smudging and running.

I wear it mostly for every day wear but do take it off by the end of the second day as it does start to flake a little, especially if I am heavy on the application for a more made-up look.

I have slightly sensitive eyes so I do find it leaves them feeling irritated if I do happen to leave it on for 3 days, but really, I don't think it is a great idea to wear it (or any make up) for that long straight anyway.

My main tip is that if you get it on your skin, get a cotton bud with some eye make-up remover and get it off instantly. Once this stuff dries it is hard to get off.

I do miss the thicker mascara sometimes when I want to go for a really glam look as this doesn't plump the lashes intensely, but the good outweighs the bad considerably.
on April 16, 2009
This is the only mascara I have ever used that doesn't end up under my eye at the end of the day. It doesn't add much volume to my lashes but it gives me color and hold my curl all day and night. I've used it as liquid liner too and it's great.
The only issue I have, is that it's not the easiest to get off even with the suggested eye makeup remover.
For me it's worth it if it allows me to go out dancing and not end up with raccoon eyes. It's become hard to find this product, so I am thrilled to have found it here.
on August 13, 2008
It was exactly what I wanted the seller sent it out right away and I am using the mascara already. Thanks
on August 14, 2007
Everytime I attempt to make this product work, I'm left with disatrous results. The formula is very runny and the brush is of a quite useless design. In combination they create clumpy lashes. When dry the tint "crumbles" off and it wears away if anything in a much less graceful fashion than other mascaras, leaving crusty, half coated lashes. Removal is a pain, I always loose several lashes and it takes quite a bit of effort. Very drying to lashes as well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse