5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, March 8, 2010
Elle (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Revlon Age Defying Instant Firming Face Primer for Normal/Combination Skin, 1 Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I really like this face primer. I originally got it with the
purchase of a Revlon foundation. It goes on nicely and makes
applying my foundation that much easier. I had a hard time finding
it in the stores and so I'm glad I could purchase it online.
I will be buying it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Face Primer, March 30, 2010
This is a great product. Your makeup will glide on with ease. Try the half face test. You will see a huge difference in how your makeup goes on.I originally bought this at the drug store, but Amazon's 2 pack is a great savings especially if you have free shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be Without This!, August 25, 2010
I will never be without this product. I mix a big pea-size amount in my palm with my foundation; mix, and apply, instead of applying it beforehand. It prevents foundation from looking too cakey, and helps stretch foundation (don't have to use as much of it). I don't know why it's so hard to find in stores. I figure it's just one of those secrets not too many people have discovered! (I use the one for normal/combo skin.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Receiving compliments on my skin!, November 16, 2010
A. Thomas (Shawnee, KS United States) - See all my reviews
I tried this product because I was looking for a less expensive option than DHC's Velvet Skin Coat (which I love). This is a great, more economical option! The product has a more lotiony feel than Velvet Skin Coat, but my makeup applies very evenly over the primer. I love the way my skin looks after using this product.

Pros--less expensive than other primers, hydrating

Cons--Doesn't make my skin "glow" like Velvet Skin Coat. Not a biggie, since I rarely go without makeup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., December 20, 2013
If you wear makeup, this product will help it blend into the skin well. It is a good primer product and I recommend it.