5.0 out of 5 stars Light Foundation
Published 23 months ago by M. Showen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Revlon's Best...
I purchased this BB Cream because I couldn't find the Covergirl BB Cream that I absolutely LOVE.

I have fair skin, so I have a difficult time finding foundation that doesn't make me orange or yellow, and that's why I like BB Cream's- they're lighter and easier to blend. This, unfortunately, wasn't and was noticeably darker than my neck.

One thing...
Published 23 months ago by ahaack3

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Revlon's Best..., January 26, 2013
This review is from: Revlon Photo Ready BB Cream Skin Perfector, Light, 1 oz (Health and Beauty)

One thing that I noticed right away when I started applying it is it smells exactly like sunscreen, and it also went on like sunscreen. It's very thick and lotion-y, which I wasn't expecting, since BB cream's are supposed to be more sheer. Since the cream is thicker, it streaks VERY badly.

Another problem that I had with it is it doesn't stay... by mid-day, I'll notice that it's rubbed off my forehead and nose.

Overall, I've been very, very disappointed with this BB Cream. I'm usually very impressed with Revlon's products; I use their Colorstay foundation and I love it. So sad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Foundation, January 24, 2013
I have just started using this product after not being able to find the Covergirl BB Cream that I have used for years. I purchased the light medium and I am very impressed with the texture and the way that it smooths into my skin. It feels light, but I think it looks more like a light foundation than a tinted moisturizer. I love that it is SPF 30. I read somewhere that some people are bothered by the scent; however I cannot detect any scent at all (and I consider myself a pretty good sniffer).

I know that there is a whole "US BB Cream vs Asian BB Cream" debate. I have never tried an Asian BB cream, I can only compare this with other US BB Creams and tinted moisturizers.

I am very pleased with this product and will definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, March 12, 2013
I wouldn't call this a BB cream, at least not according to how it works in comparison to Asian BB creams, which are said to do so many things and have a cult following. That said, however, I do like this Revlon BB cream -- a lot. I've tried a few others -- the Garnier (too perfumey and irritating to my skin), Rimmel's BB cream (good, but I like the Revlon a tad better) -- but this is my favorite so far.
Coverage is decent and it blends well into my MAC NC20 complexion. (Though if I had a dark complexion I might be disappointed personally by the lack of shade range.) It doesn't turn my dark spots/acne scars into the perfect "after" (as in before and after) I dream of, but the coverage is pretty good, and it feels almost a bit soothing and moisturizing -- a good tinted moisturizer with a bit more bang for my buck. It might be just that it has no noticeable scent, which I'm grateful for, but it does apply smoothly and I don't feel like I'm wearing some heavy product afterwards. Some days this and a touch of powder are enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth bothering with, November 7, 2013
Vamp (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
I love Revolon's Color Stay Foundation. I had heard about BB creams and thought it might be a time saver for me.
I have combination skin as well. I agree with the other negative reviews. It streaks highlighting every pore and line. Yet there isnt any coverage no matter how thick I put it on. I was extremely disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, April 25, 2013
I've never really used a BB cream before, but my best friend happened to have this in her makeup trunk and I wanted to try it out. I was actually pretty surprised with how much I liked it. My skin is pretty fair, with light freckles, and has always been very dry. I have to exfoliate regularly or else I look like a lizard.
This BB cream is very thick like a sunblock, and smells just like sunblock. I smear it around on my fingertips then pat it onto my skin and blend gently. It does a great job of keeping me moisturized throughout the day without feeling oily. The coverage is just enough that I feel like I have a natural beauty look instead of a super done-up glamazon. I usually set it with a little pressed powder and go from there with the rest of my regular makeup routine (eyeshadow, blush/bronzer, etc)

Possibly the best part about this product, though, has been the fact that it has not broken my face out at all. I've always struggled with hormonal acne around my lower face, and makeup products tended to aggravate the issue. I'm not sure if it's just that I've finally reached the age where I no longer breakout(29)or if this stuff is just really that awesome. Either way, I'm satisfied.

The SPF is great on this, which will really come in handy as the summer rolls into FL. I'll probably end up buying a darker shade since I usually bust out the sunless tanner when it gets hot enough for tanks and shorts.

If you just want something cheap, quick, easy, and protective, I'd say go for it :)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 6, 2014
not the best product i used

2.0 out of 5 stars not good stuff at all, June 11, 2013
this stuff smells like sunscreen! gross! its oily! and it doesnt cover anything on my face! i do not put this on if im going out in public, this is for home use only!

3.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived with no product package, August 14, 2014
Product arrived with no product package- It should be mention when you order the item

2.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing and smells bad, December 5, 2013
Provides no coverage whatsoever and has a very strong suncreen smell. I'll use up the bottle but will not purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful., March 4, 2014
I tried this product mostly because of its name - Photoready. I used to work at a photography studio and would be the test subject of lighting and equipment, but I have terrible skin (red & very acne prone/scarred). This product hides nothing, is very thick, streaky, & oily, has a strong odor, is -extremely- orange (despite being the lightest color, it's still darker than my neck), and accentuates all my skin's flaws. I was excited about the SPF30 and it being a BB cream, but I will not buy this again.