5.0 out of 5 stars High end powder at a bargain price
I bought this powder from a local retailer and wanted to return it because of the brush. It rode around in the trunk of my car for over six months when I noticed it, so it was too late to return it, even with a receipt. I decided that instead of using that brush, I would cut a round cosmetic sponge to fit into the little square space in the compact.

I can't...
Published 10 months ago by Chikz

1.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate packing
broken product. bad Packed, the worse thing is that I bought three and I them cannot return for refill bacause I live in colombia.
Published 7 months ago by hugo mejia

5.0 out of 5 stars High end powder at a bargain price, August 24, 2013

I can't believe I wanted to return this product because the powder is really fantastic. I was annoyed with the brush because it's flat, rough, and provides a messy application. With a sponge applicator, the powder gives great coverage and applies very smoothly. It leaves my skin very soft, matte and free of oil for several hours. It looks as good as liquid foundation and it's actually a lot less trouble. It provides good coverage without feeling heavy or caked. It feels like no makeup at all, except it keeps shine away.

I have an oily t-zone, but the rest of my face is dry. This product works well for me. It also doesn't accentuate wrinkles like many powders can. For the price, it can't be beat. I've used MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome, and Clinique and this is a comparable product in my book (minus the fancy packaging).

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than high-end brands, July 2, 2013
I LOVE this powder. For some reason, I always feel like I need to swap to a high end brand. I don't know why! But I always, always, always come back to this brand. It lasts all day and it is perfect on top of my high end foundation. I love it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will always be my favorite powder., April 19, 2013
I have very fair skin, and this powder is one of few that is actually compatible with my skin tone. It goes on thin or thick, depending on what kind of brush you use. I use it over their Perfecting Primer and it does wonders.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, July 14, 2012
jinxiejoi (Mclemoresville, Tn.) - See all my reviews
decent coverage, very even. Feels silky. The only thing I didn't like is that the oil of my face (which isn't very oily) to shine through after 2 hours on a winter day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 9, 2013
I am into Revlon products, and for my age of 44yrs old I find this product perfect for my skin. It does not cake on the skin and the color blends in well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Powder for woman over 40., March 20, 2013
This face powder is great for women over 40. Dose not cake up like others. The little brush that comes with the powder put just the right amount of powder on you face. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great foundation! Used with the photoready liquid foundation and looked great!, May 8, 2011
I used this with the photoready liquid foundation and got fantastic results!! This is a high quality powder foundation at an affordable price! This is my review I left for the liquid foundation (used together):
I usually stay away from liquid make up because of the heaviness it makes me feel on my face. This liquid make provides the all over coverage that you would expect from a quality brand name liquid make up, but without the heavy feeling and without the expensive price. It is incredibly light and Privides beautiful coverage. It also looks good throughout the entire day. One reason why I stopped using revlon colorstay was because after a while it would lose it's freshness and start to look cakey. This makeup really looks fresh all day and doesn't give that caked on look. I love this make up! I've finally found my perfect makeup! Also you must use a foundation sponge to apply this makeup! Not your fingers. There are some negative reviews though so of course not everyone will have as good results as I did because everyones skin is different. But it's well worth a try given the quality and the affordability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Oil Away~, April 9, 2013
My face is really oily, and I find that really keeps the oil away. I usually have to put powder on my face an hour after I put on my makeup, but with this I don't have to reapply until lunchtime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great powder, poorly packed, arrived broken, December 24, 2010
M2Crabby (east coast USA) - See all my reviews
This item is a favorite of mine, however, it arrived broken. It was very poorly packed (placed in a box with ZERO padding), and I will not order it through Amazon again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 27, 2014
I'm always searching for a powder-based cover-up. This does a thorough, photo-ready job. It lays smoothly on the skin and is not "Cakey."

Revlon PhotoReady Powder, 0.25-Ounce