Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on December 14, 2009
I used this hairdryer in a hotel in Los Angeles. Loved it so much I took down the model number and immediately went to track one down for myself. Of course, found it on Amazon...........what don't they have? Great price, but best of all this hairdryer weighs next to nothing. It only has one slider to control it, low, med, high heat, with low heat producing lower air flow, high heat producing highest air flow power, etc. Most hair dryers have separate air force and heat buttons. I actually like this better because I mostly use high heat, full blast, but to each his own. It does not come with those big diffuser attachments, but does have a great directional attachment to better concentrate the airflow in one spot. Average cold shot button. If you are looking for an inexpensive, no frills, light weight hair dryer, this is a great little one.
11 comment|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2012
I chose this revlon dryer for the price just like basically everyone else on here. I was going to give it three stars until I thought to myself "what did I think I would get for so little money?" What I got was a great light weight basic hair dryer. How can I complain about what it doesn't do or have when I wasn't willing to put out another $6 for the retractable cord, diffuser, gel handle, and stronger fan. This little hair dryer is pretty incredible actually and once I stopped being a brat I realized just how well it worked. Did it dry my hair quickly?......... YUP! Was my arm dead tired and soar afterward?...........NOPE! Did the noise wake the neighbors?...........NOPE! Was I able to save a few bucks?.....YUP! And there ya have it. So, if you just want to be able to dry your hair and not break the bank, this is the dryer for you. Geez my husband was right I really do talk too much!!! HAVE A HAPPY....HECK, HAVE TWO!!!
22 comments|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2011
THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME. I DID NOT REALIZE HOW BAD MY OLD DRYER WAS UNTIL I STARTED USING THIS ONE. I CAN DRY MY VERY THICK, CURLY HAIR IN NO TIME AND CONTROL ANY FRIZZ.
on August 20, 2012
I am buying a new one because after 10 years mine has gone kaput! But 10 awesome years for a $20 hair dryer is amazing.
Every houseguest I have who uses this dryer goes and buys one. It isn't heavy, it is powerful and dries my hair quickly.
I love it!!
on March 10, 2010
This drier has been working great for me for the last few months and I'm pretty sure I am using it harder than most. I have it out at the barn with my horse and use it it dry him off after a workout and a bath. This means that while it is only working on short hair, it has a lot of surface area to cover and it holds up the whole time. Only bad thing I have to say is that the less than ideal environment with lots of dirt has caused me to see a fleck of rust or two on the front grill, but they don't seem to be spreading and they haven't given me any trouble.
on November 19, 2012
I came on Amazon trusting the reviews that people would give this product. I bought it because it had high reviews and a great price. With a solid 4 star review, I expected a lot more from this dryer.

The issue about this dryer that bothers me the most is the air flow. When you turn it on, it sounds like those cheap kid toys with a wind motor. Then it warms up a bit and you get used to the cheap motor and you dry your hair. It doesn't have enough air force! I mean, it's a standard blow dryer so yes it has good air flow. But I expected something a lot more impressive from the reviews given.

On a plus side, it does have good heat.

I also thought that the air flow would be solved with that front clamp thingy (the front thingy that pushes the air flow in a very specific direction) but NO! Actually the air feels more dispersed with the front clamp thing. Wha??

I guess this comes down to the fact that you get what you pay for. But sometimes I have paid very little and have gotten a whole lot. This was not the case.

Mostly, I really wish the reviews would have matched the quality of this product.

Disappointed and I would NOT suggest people to purchase this dryer unless you're really looking for a "meh" whatever kind of dryer with a good cheap price.
VINE VOICEon January 23, 2010
Bought this hair dryer several weeks ago to replace a Conair that had finally died. All I can say is this dryer has worked perfectly every time and drys my hair after showers with no problem and pretty fast. There was one time when after extended running it overheated and shut off on me. I simply let it cool down for 10 minutes and hit the reset button and it was back to normal. Very happy with the purchase and would buy it again. I should add that I do not expect any hair dryer to be silent and did not find the noise abnormal
on April 27, 2015
I used amazon prime and got this pretty fast. I haven't used it as yet but I did test the item and it works seemingly well... The barrel of the blowdryer works pretty well and the force of the air blown was great. However while inspecting this item it has scuff marks on the "concentrator" as if it had been used before or before being shipped. Not sure if it will lessen in terms of the force of the air over a period of time but we'll see. Also at the back of the dryer there was a removable backing that allows for cleaning if the air vent gets clog, which I didn't expect and it was a pleasant supprise. The "concentrator" also takes quite a bit of strength to put on. (Twisting it on doesn't make much sense so I'd recommend lining it up and the pushing it down on the barrel)...My intial review however is 4stars. I will be doing an update within the next month..
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 14, 2014
I received this item and it blew cold. We figured it would heat up with a little more use- I've hd hair dryers that do get hotter than they started once the coils get worn in. A week after getting it- it did! It got so hot all of a sudden that it burned my hair and smelled like it was going to catch on fire. I wouldn't recommend this item but it sounds like I might've had a defective one.
on January 26, 2013
I check out hair dryers very carefully because I want 3 heat and 3 speed settings. The description on this one is misleading by saying "3 heat/speed" settings. Maybe I didn't understand the description. Big disappointment. There are 3 speeds...low, medium, high...but you cannot control the heat. To me, the hair dryer doesn't get hot enough. Yes, it will eventually dry your hair, as any amount of air would, but it is not what I wanted. I am keeping it just because it's not worth the hassle to return it. The only real pro that I found with this hair dryer is its weight...it's light. Other than that, it's an average hair dryer. I'll see how long this actually lasts, but my next purchase is back to my other trusty Revlon hair dryer that is a few dollars more and gives me control of both the heat and speed.