Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2011
Ok, so I just opened the package and took out the brush heads and the main part to the hand-held device. It's easy to put the head you want on, take it off, switch, etc. I used a granulated product (my face mask/exfoliator/cleanser product I adore), but you could probably use sugar and lemon/lime juice, too...and the result? I've never had the smoothest skin in my life. I have combination skin, blemishes, and pimples like everyone else, and wow. I used the bristle head on "high" and my face, after 6 minutes, is quite tingly. The suction head was iffy, but perhaps if it were a stronger machine (but for $15 or so, that's not bad - I felt *something*). The scrubs were great, especially for those wearing a lot of makeup or those low on time for cleaning the face. Just make sure to rinse it out (off the device) and let it air dry.
on January 12, 2011
I was very interested in the idea of the facial brush, and didn't want to try it for the first time with one that was $150. The system comes with a few different heads, but only the brush is remotely useful. There is one that has beads to massage, but it kind of hurts. The brush isn't too bad, and I LOVE the idea. My face is so much smoother and cleaner. Its great for people who wear make up a lot because you dont have to scrub with a washcloth for 5 min. I just use the brush to go over my face one time and I'm done. I also like how I can use it in the shower.
The brush is soft, but I wouldn't recommend using it more than once a day or for very long. I like the product for $20, but just know its not going to be like the $150< one, and probably not great for overly sensitive skin. When this one finally gives out I will definitely invest in the real deal, but its a good starter.
on February 4, 2012
I love this product because it is so easy to use. It comes with 5 different attachments that you easily snap on and off. My skin feels so clean and refreshed and the spinning massage head after you are done cleaning your face is the ultimate finish to your cleaning routine. I would definitely recommend this item and the price is really accessible. It is small enough to take with you where ever you go and it is overall a GREAT ITEM!!!
on May 28, 2011
This system is wonderful. I use it on my face and body. My skin is now vey soft and the chafing problem I had is now gone. Using it with organic skin products is a plus and I am completely satisfied with it.
on May 24, 2014
yes I use this once a month on my face to expoliate to rid dead skin, I use with warm water and rinse my face in cold water to close the pores.....Korean do that 424 regime.google it...I expoliate for 44 seconds.
on April 10, 2014
The sponge applicator did do what it said and move the cleanser all over my face, I loved how gentle it was and it was also very easy to clean. The exfoliator brush had soft bristles that did go deep in my skin and made the biggest difference, I felt so much brighter and felt so much smoother as well. I tried the blemish extractor on one of my blemishes, and I didn't feel anything at first, as soon as I pulled away I noticed it had a suction thing and I saw blood. It did extract the blemish and did NOT even leave a scar! :D (No pain either). I did not use the ball rolling applicator to apply my moisturizer, instead I used my fingers to apply the moisturizer after my toner and then used the ball roller head to get the moisturizer deep into my skin and get my blood circulation running and my skin did feel much more softer after. Overall I saw a great improvement on my skin especially for the price! I just wish it wasn't so loud and came with a holder. Pretty great product :P
on December 31, 2013
The Revlon skin cleansing system has more attachments than any of the higher priced units on the market. i especially love the pore vacuming tip - it sucks the blackheads right out! The massage tip will allow you to put the moisturizer into the skin deeper than just applying it and of course the brush and polishing tips do a wonderful job! My last system had rechargeable batteries on a charger and when they finally stopped being able to take a charge, I had to toss the unit. This system will take regular AA batteries and should not have an issue with the charging station.
on June 6, 2016
I really purchased this for the brush, so I can't attest to the other attachments, although I did check to see how easy it is to attach and detach them. Very easy. I bought this and another product, Olay ProX, at the same time. Both seem adequate, as far as the brush attachment goes. This brush is a little smaller, and the machine is a little noisier. This I will keep by my bathroom sink, the other by the tub.
on April 22, 2013
The only piece that didn't work for me was the suction head. I have oily skin so the thought that something could just suck up the oil, Especially for those problem areas ( Nose and chin), seemed great :( . Other than that I do use all of the other heads. They work just as I would imagine the $100-$200 cleanser brushes would AND you get more head options. Yes, the head slows down a bit if you add pressure, But on high you shouldn't have to press very hard. It would hurt me at least. I use the sponge for my face wash, follow with the exfoliating brush, rinse, apply moisterizer, let dry, then use the messager head.

Afterwards my skin feels so smooth and less oily at the end of the day. Yes, I get a little red, but I'm light skinned so I'm used to that. I also have bad acne scars on my cheelks and since I added my cleansing system to my daily routine my skin has progressively improved. I would DEFinitely recommend this product for those on a budget yet lookin for a good skin care system. Plus the replacement heads set is only like $5! Can't beat that. Or if you want to spend $200 on another product to feel better, well that's on you :)
on August 7, 2011
I love this product. The attachments are easy to change and love the two speeds. I use it in the shower and have not had any problems. Buy this for someone you love!