4.0 out of 5 stars At Home Facial
Published on May 21, 2011 by Meg

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad for the money
Published on January 12, 2011 by K. Pelosky

4.0 out of 5 stars At Home Facial, May 21, 2011
This review is from: Revlon RVSP3505B1 Skin Renewal Cleansing System (Health and Beauty)
Ok, so I just opened the package and took out the brush heads and the main part to the hand-held device. It's easy to put the head you want on, take it off, switch, etc. I used a granulated product (my face mask/exfoliator/cleanser product I adore), but you could probably use sugar and lemon/lime juice, too...and the result? I've never had the smoothest skin in my life. I have combination skin, blemishes, and pimples like everyone else, and wow. I used the bristle head on "high" and my face, after 6 minutes, is quite tingly. The suction head was iffy, but perhaps if it were a stronger machine (but for $15 or so, that's not bad - I felt *something*). The scrubs were great, especially for those wearing a lot of makeup or those low on time for cleaning the face. Just make sure to rinse it out (off the device) and let it air dry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad for the money, January 12, 2011
K. Pelosky (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
I was very interested in the idea of the facial brush, and didn't want to try it for the first time with one that was $150. The system comes with a few different heads, but only the brush is remotely useful. There is one that has beads to massage, but it kind of hurts. The brush isn't too bad, and I LOVE the idea. My face is so much smoother and cleaner. Its great for people who wear make up a lot because you dont have to scrub with a washcloth for 5 min. I just use the brush to go over my face one time and I'm done. I also like how I can use it in the shower.
The brush is soft, but I wouldn't recommend using it more than once a day or for very long. I like the product for $20, but just know its not going to be like the $150< one, and probably not great for overly sensitive skin. When this one finally gives out I will definitely invest in the real deal, but its a good starter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this Product!!!!!!, February 4, 2012
I love this product because it is so easy to use. It comes with 5 different attachments that you easily snap on and off. My skin feels so clean and refreshed and the spinning massage head after you are done cleaning your face is the ultimate finish to your cleaning routine. I would definitely recommend this item and the price is really accessible. It is small enough to take with you where ever you go and it is overall a GREAT ITEM!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Facial cleaner out there!, December 31, 2013
The Revlon skin cleansing system has more attachments than any of the higher priced units on the market. i especially love the pore vacuming tip - it sucks the blackheads right out! The massage tip will allow you to put the moisturizer into the skin deeper than just applying it and of course the brush and polishing tips do a wonderful job! My last system had rechargeable batteries on a charger and when they finally stopped being able to take a charge, I had to toss the unit. This system will take regular AA batteries and should not have an issue with the charging station.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin so soft and clean!, August 7, 2011
I love this product. The attachments are easy to change and love the two speeds. I use it in the shower and have not had any problems. Buy this for someone you love!

4.0 out of 5 stars U get your Money's worth, April 22, 2013
The only piece that didn't work for me was the suction head. I have oily skin so the thought that something could just suck up the oil, Especially for those problem areas ( Nose and chin), seemed great :( . Other than that I do use all of the other heads. They work just as I would imagine the $100-$200 cleanser brushes would AND you get more head options. Yes, the head slows down a bit if you add pressure, But on high you shouldn't have to press very hard. It would hurt me at least. I use the sponge for my face wash, follow with the exfoliating brush, rinse, apply moisterizer, let dry, then use the messager head.

Afterwards my skin feels so smooth and less oily at the end of the day. Yes, I get a little red, but I'm light skinned so I'm used to that. I also have bad acne scars on my cheelks and since I added my cleansing system to my daily routine my skin has progressively improved. I would DEFinitely recommend this product for those on a budget yet lookin for a good skin care system. Plus the replacement heads set is only like $5! Can't beat that. Or if you want to spend $200 on another product to feel better, well that's on you :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 28, 2011
This system is wonderful. I use it on my face and body. My skin is now vey soft and the chafing problem I had is now gone. Using it with organic skin products is a plus and I am completely satisfied with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a difference, April 10, 2014
The sponge applicator did do what it said and move the cleanser all over my face, I loved how gentle it was and it was also very easy to clean. The exfoliator brush had soft bristles that did go deep in my skin and made the biggest difference, I felt so much brighter and felt so much smoother as well. I tried the blemish extractor on one of my blemishes, and I didn't feel anything at first, as soon as I pulled away I noticed it had a suction thing and I saw blood. It did extract the blemish and did NOT even leave a scar! :D (No pain either). I did not use the ball rolling applicator to apply my moisturizer, instead I used my fingers to apply the moisturizer after my toner and then used the ball roller head to get the moisturizer deep into my skin and get my blood circulation running and my skin did feel much more softer after. Overall I saw a great improvement on my skin especially for the price! I just wish it wasn't so loud and came with a holder. Pretty great product :P

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 24, 2014
yes I use this once a month on my face to expoliate to rid dead skin, I use with warm water and rinse my face in cold water to close the pores.....Korean do that 424 regime.google it...I expoliate for 44 seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Revlon's Skin Renewal Cleansing System!, March 16, 2011
Nsmith819 (Batavia Ohio) - See all my reviews
After researching many similar products I chose Revlon's Skin Renewal Cleansing System. This product is amazing. My skin has never looked better! The system is very easy to use and it is so versatile. The system comes with 5 interchangeable heads that are very easy to interchange. The variety of heads allows me to use a variety of cleansing products of my own choosing.I am able to customize my beauty routine to my skin's ever changing needs. The unit is just the right size; which makes it easy to take with me when I am away from home. This is a great product that I highly reccomend.

Revlon RVSP3505B1 Skin Renewal Cleansing System