Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick, Gentleman Prefer Pink 0.15 oz
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 18, 2014
I will probably never find this shade again. I've looked everywhere. I wish Revlon would reissue this color. I had so many compliments on it.
on April 13, 2011
I purchased this lipstick from a local retail store last summer. When I needed a new tube I could no longer find it in the store. I found it on Amazon.com and ordered three tubes.

This color is so WOW that two of my friends commented when they saw it on me and wanted the name, etc. One friend I gave a tube and the other ordered the product from Amazon.com.

I think it is a great shade for summer.
on March 1, 2015
The "Pearl Highbeam" lipstick was perfect because it made my wife happy. She is fixated on the notion that only this color is right for her and no other will do, something that I do not understand and do not agree with. But, she's been using it for as long as I can remember. That it has become hard to find seems to have hardened her obsession with it, so finding it has provided marital benefits well beyond its cost.
on April 3, 2014
My favorite color for the past 15 years! I will order time and time again! It's great with fair skins.
on June 29, 2016
I love love love the color of this lipstick. I rarely use anything other that nude colors and it took me a while to find the perfect subtle pink for my lips. It definitely does need re-application through out the day but what lipstick doesn't? This is my favorite shade of lipstick by far.
on February 28, 2014
My wife loves this particular shade of lipstick and it's so hard, if not impossible to find locally... so much easier just
place an order and viola...

I'm sure she'll be ordering again from this marketseller for they are excellent
on February 2, 2014
This is the perfect color for me. Unfortunately Revlon discontinued this color several years ago. Luckily, I have been able to find it at Amazon. I don't know what I will do when I can no longer find it.
on May 22, 2013
I'm white, I have very red lips naturally. It looked good on the YouTube girl with naturally pink lips, but mine are too pigmented. I look washed out......where did my lips go? lol It's a beautiful color but not for me.
on March 21, 2014
This is a very nice neutral lipstick and I have bought this one repeatedly for both myself and my daughter in law, who looks lovely in this color. It also makes a nice base in case you want to change it a little with a bit of color.

Revlon makes a great product and I will buy this again.
on September 12, 2013
We were very pleased with the purchase of this particular shade of lipstick. Since this item is not available in the shops in our area, it is great we have found a place to continue to purchase the item we are looking for.