Questions & Answers
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,832)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 138 questions
votes
You need to keep your finger on the button for it to keep blowing. It's actually a pretty sensitive button, too, so it doesn't require much pressure. I frequently hit it by accident. Hope that helps.
Jan 18, 2014 by Samantha
vote
Yes, but worth it. Great control & speeds. The back part come off to clean hair out. Recommended by a friend & I paid $19.99 or something & on the box it said $100 or &120. Very pleased!
Oct 30, 2013 by Laughing Princess
vote
volt Dec 12, 2013
125V ac 60 Hz
Dec 15, 2013 by Mohammed S.
votes
I find it easy to hold but I wouldn't classify it as lightweight. Not in comparison to a travel hair dryer. It is lighter than many other hair dryers I've used, though.
Nov 3, 2013 by Amanda Martinez
votes
Yes
Dec 15, 2013 by Dhwani Parikh
votes
votes
Yes, you just need to find one that fits. Even if you find one that's a little too big, you can first wrap a rubber band around the nozzle of the hair dryer and then put the pik/comb attachment on. I have one on and it works great. I bought it so long ago I can't remember the brand; sorry.
Feb 1, 2014 by Janelle
votes
It depends on which area of the continent you plan on going to. You might need an adapter, but again depends on which area of Africa.
8 days ago by Jesse Garcia
votes
It does have a cool setting and the cold shot is a button you cn push to give a last of cool air to help set curl
Jul 15, 2013 by Mrs. Patricia G. Mcgoldrick
votes
Yes it does
Dec 28, 2013 by Sal
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers