Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Revo R100RJ12C 100-Feet Cable with Coupler
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 100-feet|Change

on May 14, 2013
Although this has RJ12 connectors, it's not RJ 12 cable for use with landlines. It's 3 cables, with shielding and exposed wire strands. It's actually for a DVR system. I found that out after I tried to crimp on end on. I was only able to to use a single pair for a single phone line so it worked, but I was not what I wanted. The description does make note that its for DVR systems, but never clearly says how many wires it has. I gave it one star not because of the quality or even the lack of wire description but just to get the attention of anyone who might be considering it for landlines. For DVR systems it probably works fine, seems like a good quality cable.
on November 3, 2013
Purchased this cable to add a camera to our Revo system that we have for a few years now. The system is great and this cable is awesome; has held up very well during rain and extremely hot temperatures. Cable is currently ran both indoor and outdoor.Easy to install into the camera and system, plugs in just like a Ethernet Cable or your grandparents old school phone jack; 1 click and your in. Recommend T59 Wire/Cable Fastening Gun for stapling wire onto both interior and exterior walls. Also, there are various sizes of insulted fasteners/staples that can be used to secure the wire without damage. Lastly, Arrow T59 is made in the USA!
on August 10, 2014
Great product and great price! including the coupler is what helped me decide on this item. I've paid up to $10 on just the coupler alone in the past. Having the extra cable is nice to have when you want to extend the camera's reach. When using connectors exposed to the elements, the copper will corrode and will need replacing. I have had success in avoiding this problem by using liquid electrical tape. This adheres well and keeps the water out.
on December 27, 2014
This is not a Standard RJ12 cable. Only 3 pins are active. It is proprietary to a Revo camera system. Tried this on a Samsung Camera system E6440BN and it does not work. So for anyone who has that camera do not buy this, it won't work.
on January 6, 2015
I had been looking for a long time for a new cord for my older model surveillance camera and finally hit upon this Revo cord. It was exactly the cord I needed, fits perfectly and works great. It was also a very reasonable price compared to other websites I looked at.
on February 16, 2015
This did not hold signal the distance of the cable. Was disappointed, My husband fixed the issue, but I was not happy that this needed to be "rigged up" to work in the way that we needed it to.
on December 22, 2012
Answer: Put lousy ends on them. Revo has a serious problem in that their cameras often require a double female connector between the cable end and camera. I have now gone through at least 10 of these connectors. Not from mis-use, but exposure to the elements make them die a very sudden death. The electrical connections in the ones I have committed to the grave yard for expensive toys, have completely dissolved. They just don't exist any more. I had three of these do that within the first two months that I owned the new Revo DVR system. I have told Revo of this and they declined to send me any replacements. Didn't refuse, just didn't bother, kind of a deal.
on March 31, 2013
We live in a very rural area and ended up putting a security system in. We love the Revo system! We have added cameras to this system and with that, needed more cable. The value you get on Amazon.com can't be beat so we know exactly where we can get the best for less.
on December 3, 2013
At first I thought that with a cable this long it would degrade signal to the video stream well I was wrong. Revo is a great brand and I use it more often with most of my clients now with just running one wire for power and video.
on September 4, 2013
This RJ12 cable has been used to extend an existing camera system cable due to insufficient length. It carries audio and video as well as the original cable included with the camera system. Works well so far.