5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
great cameras for th price. I have 9 camersa total and this is a great product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Published 14 months ago by manish j bhakta

3.0 out of 5 stars Non-standard connectors
Published 22 months ago by Eric Low

3.0 out of 5 stars Non-standard connectors, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Revo RCDS30-2BNDL 600TVL Indoor Dome Surveillance Cameras with 80-Feet Night Vision (2-Pack) (Electronics)
Watch out, these cameras do NOT use standard BNC/female DC power connectors! Instead, they have an RJ12 connection (like a 6-pin telephone cord), so you will most likely have to purchase the Revo RJ12 to BNC/DC adapters for another $10 each. I haven't tested the cameras yet, since I have to wait for these adapters to arrive, so I can't say how well the cameras themselves work at this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good indoor cameras, March 25, 2013
I use these cameras in door where the picture is clear with objects 10 to 30 feet away. I like the night vision, it works well.