5.0 out of 5 stars People just don't get it...
Published 5 months ago by Dylan Webb

3.0 out of 5 stars Kaiyodo Specializes in Small Figures
From RoboCop to WALL-E here, Kaiyodo specializes in smaller figures with as much detail as possible. This is for the collector, not to be played with. All of my Revoltech figures have good detail and articulation for their size.
Published 14 months ago by meistermojo

5.0 out of 5 stars People just don't get it..., March 28, 2014
This review is from: Revoltech Pixar Figure Collection No.002 WALL-E Kaiyodo [JAPAN] (Toy)
I just don't understand why people don't get it... These aren't for kids. Reminiscent parents if anything, but really just for collectors/admirers. And really, when people complain about the price, it's just because you didn't pick it up when it was still actually being made by Kaiyodo, ones he stops making them, the ones he has still fresh in the box are bound to break the bank, so if money is really your concern, go buy the figure loose on eBay, or go pick one up from a different brand. Personally, the one I have is pretty dope.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kaiyodo Specializes in Small Figures, June 19, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, January 15, 2013
This toy broke on the first day and is much smaller than the one in the picture. Was not impressed

1.0 out of 5 stars This was the worst purchase I ever made., May 15, 2012
I was online looking for a Wall-e toy for my 3 year old son. My nephew has a big 7" toy and my son loves to play with it so I wanted to get him the same one. The add for this toy showed the Wall-e toy, his bug friend, garbage block and the plant boot for $65.00. I thought that he would love all of this extra stuff so I ordered this one. WOW was I surprised when I got my package in the mail. This toy was about 2" high...nothing like what I thought it would be. There was no discription of this toy on his add. I went to return it because this wasn't what I wanted. It was soooooo expensive because of the restrictions he had for his return that it would have cost almost as the toy cost to ship it back so I let my kids keep the toy. The WALL-E toy was broke in about 10 minutes. ABSOLUTE piece of junk!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS TOY...false advertisement. Not ment to be played with.

Revoltech Pixar Figure Collection No.002 WALL-E Kaiyodo [JAPAN]
$157.32
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies