Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 11, 2012
I got the figure for Christmas last year, and I didn't have enough time to write a review. Now that I am, I have to warn the buyer about this item: mine did NOT come with the stand and did not come with one of the accessories. The rest of it was fine. I have her in my room on a shelf. It is posed, but without the ever-so-needed-for-the-collector's stand.
on March 4, 2013
This was one of my second figma dolls, and she is absolutely adorable. She can practically pose in any position without the mini stand, and has multiple accessories. If you are creative, she goes a long way ^-^.
on September 19, 2013
i love this figure just as much as i love anime! if you are buying this awesome figure, keep this in mind:1.not for young kids(figure is about 16 cm tall);2.this figure can be fragile,especially the arms and hands so try not to move them too much or they will fall off(you can place them back on, but they become looser)3.have fun with it;pose it, take pictures of it,show it off...IT'S YOURS!! :)
on November 30, 2013
A must have action figure. Great accessories and displays great. Although we are not familiar with the storyline, we are big k-pop fans and t-ara fans so we decided that this could be one of the members from the girl band. We will be buying more figures. The figure is very articulated and can easily be anyone you can imagine.
on November 25, 2012
i absolutely LOVE this figure,it is my first anime figure (im collecting anime figures now because they are soo cool)
i really love this cute figure she is so durable and sturdy .i was so happy when it came in the mail,i recommend buying it of of Roberts anime corner store.
on December 25, 2014
Great item. Nice detail. Arrived quickly
on April 13, 2013
Love this line of figure , their great and cute , great detail , quality and paint job is all great . I have the other 2 Idols from Revoltech and the 4th is on the way , they look great together .
on March 17, 2015
Very nice, step daughter loved it.
on September 3, 2011
The fraulein's are all addorable and highly collectable amazon is a great place to get revoltech figures if you collect them. They are actually allot of old and new as well as a few hard to rare figures. Allot still listed at retail price or better some at collector price.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2011
Sigo con mi colección de figuras, un excelente calidad de las mismas, y su puntos de articulación la hacen una pieza digna de coleccionar, me gusta mucho el detalle con que viene el empaque envuelto en una fina hoja de papel de seda, le a a la figura un toque de distinción.