5.0 out of 5 stars Great figure
Published 21 months ago by R. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars It LOOKS Fantastic, but...
I'll start off by saying this figure looks incredible. As far as aesthetics go, its superb! However, there are a few issues that hold it back overall.

Published 14 months ago by EAMiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great figure, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Revoltech Yamaguchi : No.123 Man Hunter Swordsman Reus Series (Toy)
I love all things monster hunter so I decided to buy this since I didn't have any monster hunter stuff on display. The paint job on this figure is amazing, love the detail. Positioning was a little difficult for me but once I got it, it looked great. Unfortunately the Great sword handle broke easily when I was attempting to put it on the figure. I still think it was a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item., February 16, 2013
Very nice product and arrived promptly. The person receiving it as a gift was happy with it. Would order again from this vendor

5.0 out of 5 stars Ratholos fanboy dream-come-true, March 23, 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Awesome figure, the articulation is ridiculous. The craftsmenship is unbelievably detailed. Its kind of fragile though, so I would not recommend buying as a toy for children, but rather as a figure to pose and set up on a book shelf, in a case, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 22, 2014
i really like this figure but the sword was broken so i did get discount but if it wasnt broken i would give it a 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, February 13, 2014
The detail is spot on, clean paintjob and has incredible articulation. One of the problems I had was the right fist tore when I tried taking it off, I was able to get the rest of it out of the socket, but have had no other issues. Good buy for a monster hunter fan. Worth every penny.

3.0 out of 5 stars It LOOKS Fantastic, but..., June 5, 2013

First of all, the way the sculpts for certain body parts were done make it near impossible to pose and even stand up without some sort of outside aid (a stand or something to lean on). this becomes a problem if you're trying to display it in almost any pose. Its only self-stable when kneeling/sitting.

There are numerous bits and pieces that are either soft plastic or brittle hard plastic that can break easily. Bits of the armor can break off and both sword handles have to be handled carefully.

Also, in my figure one of the hands meant to hold the short sword wasn't made properly so it couldn't hold it. But this is probably a one off thing; just a case of bad luck for me because I've seen numerous photos where that wasn't a problem.

In the end I returned mine for a refund. Couldn't deal with the posing issues.

Still looks great though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, not for, May 13, 2013
Very great in detail and pose. Looks nice anywhere in your room and can pose any way you need him. However, this may be a "toy" but it isn't a "toy". Given the price I wouldn't give this to anyway below the age of 16. Small parts so choking hazard. Plastic is durable, and small weak paper is plastered over it to keep it saved. Parts come off pretty easily but go back just as simple.
Worth the price if you want some more MH in your place. Pretty badass over all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great figure, December 25, 2012
Monster hunter fans will love this one. I was not expecting as much articulation as it had. Spent a good hour trying to pose it in the correct way. Only thing is that the large sword's handle seems to be very delicate. This is definitely a collectible for a neck bearded gamer since it must be handled with care when posing it.

Rate and Discover Movies