Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 120 Softgels|Change

on March 17, 2014
I have been reading the reviews on this Ab Cuts product and am petrified on how many people are just blindly putting supplements into their bodies without doing the proper research first.

This is NOT a Thermogenic (fat burner) but Ab Cuts does have one called "Thermo Rise". The main component in the Midsection Formula is CLA, you must have 3-4 grams of CLA a day to see results, if you are not taking 6 pills a day, you will never get what you want out of this.

Second, if you are getting incredibly bloated, up your fluid intake, reduce your sodium and eat more fiber. Chromium helps a lot with sweets cravings. Also, combining CLA and two cups of green tea daily really increases the results.

Also since this is NOT a "diet" pill, if you don't put in the max effort, you will see zero results.
22 comments| 470 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2014
I thought it wasn't going to work because I read some of the reviews that was posted. Well I was wrong I have notice my stomach is much smaller. Now I have to say I work out four days a week and watch what I eat but we have to keep in mind nothing works by itself you have to put in the work to see a result!!
11 comment| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2014
Combined with a good diet and daily exercises I am noticing significant differences in my body.
I recommend it! Good!
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2015
I love abcuts but be warned, it does give you fishy burps
on June 5, 2016
To start off my review, this is not a weight loss pill. This is a toning pill. It does not cause you to burn fat, but to tone. Toning means muscles, muscle gives you weight. For instance, I have gained weight, but am now slimmer because I've lost body fat. So I've had the fat replaced with muscle. But this doesn't mean you'll be bulky, and is still not an alternative to muscle building like BCAA, it just means you won't jiggle as much.

I'm keeping an open review because this is my first time trying Ab Cuts. Before I was buying regular Tonalin CLA as part of my diet.

*Diet - meaning change in food. Not a weight loss diet. I'm a woman and consume over 2,000 calories on a daily basis.

But noticed for a few bucks more I could get more pills with more ingredients and they're ingredients I can pronounce that are also good for you. Including fish oil. I like that. One less big fish oil pill I have to take.

So I've just started taking these but haven't gotten back into my regular workout yet. Been real busy at home and at work. But the thing is, I'm still staying toned regardless.
on January 8, 2014
Taking AbCuts has been interesting. Feeling fat and like an overstuffed sausage in my clothes, I finally gathered up the courage to weigh myself for the first time in months. I weighed myself on December 23 and took my body fat percentage with a body fat analyzer as well. On December 26th, I started taking AbCuts and exercising for about 26 minutes per day. I do 20 minutes on the Gazelle followed by 6 minutes nonstop on the AbLounger. I took 2 pills with one of my meals, either in the afternoon or the evening. I continued to eat my usual two meals a day and a snack, but to be honest I was never very hungry, and one night after taking four Abcuts capsules, I even dreamt about feeling nauseous, so I have had to stay at two per day in order to keep some amount of appetite.

I repeated my measurements again on January 6th and I was absolutely SHOCKED to find out that I had lost 11 pounds, and dropped from 33.22% body fat down to 25.96%! After analyzing these results it would seem that I gained 3 pounds of muscle and lost 14 pounds of fat in this time. I still have some more weight to lose before I get to my goal but I am amazed because I have never seen such rapid progress before even with the same routine. I am also starting to notice definition on my upper abs, so I am very pleased! Will continue taking these and recommend them to everyone I know.

For me, it does the trick by making me not as hungry, and I am eating much less as a result. I even find myself forgetting to eat at times because I simply don't feel hungry. I also like that it's natural and doesn't make me feel weird or sick like many other weight loss pills I have tried.
A few years ago I also lost 30 pounds in a matter of 7 weeks with the Gazelle taking cinnamon, and cutting out sugar completely, but even that was not as quickly as the results I have been seeing with AbCuts. It may not work for everyone, but it works for me, so I'd say it's worth a try.
0Comment| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2015
Great product!! This product is amazing.
on June 19, 2016
Six pills a day, 1-2hr work outs daily, meal prepping and healthy eating. You'll start to see results after you've completed half the bottle or even on the second bottle. Not a magical pill, it requires work. 220-208. Shedding fat.
on November 23, 2014
This is a great asset to eating somewhat healthy and have those unhealthy days your body will fight the fat better. This product keeps my love handles, thighs & butt slim. I have been using this product for some time now...it starts working around the second bottle due to it has to get in the system...don't give up on bottle #1
11 comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2016
So far, have only been taking these for about a week. I feel like I have more energy when I am doing my exercise routine. Be sure to eat with food. I noticed that I feel more gassy taking these and also that things seem to move along quicker through the digestive tract. The ingredients are made up of 4 kinds of oils, - so there you go! And literally "there you'll go!"
I think I need at least a good 30 days to get a feel for true results of this product, but I am working out consistently and changing my diet - so I hope these will just help the stubborn area of the tummy to diminish with the rest of my hard work. Fingers crossed.