Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Questions & Answers
Rework
by David Heinemeier Hansson
4.3 out of 5 stars (931)
$12.92
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
The reviews posted here are just blurbs - they aren't intended to be full in-depth reviews. Each person was asked to provide a few brief sentences summarizing their big-picture impressions after reading the manuscript. Once the book is out (March 9, 2010) we look forward to people posting their full thoughts here on this Amazon page. After you've finished reading the book we hope you'll post yours as well. Plus, we're happy to answer any questions you have about the book once it's been released.
Nov 10, 2009 by Jason Fried
votes
kidle app on iPad you can keep the sample as long as you want. As its downloaded on your device and it's just first few pages.
Jun 4, 2013 by Watchlover
votes
FYI, the Google Books sample goes all the way through Chapter 2.
Jul 13, 2011 by Christopher Scott
votes
I'm a web developer in Brazil, worked at a (at the time I joined them) small company that provides geolocation services until Jul/2011 and now I'm working in a startup focused in aggregating news for passionated stuff (football clubs, soap operas, etc) which are hard to find by themselves in the web. I mostly do programming stuff but also enjoy to watch and comment in product development when I find necessary :)
Oct 8, 2011 by Victor Augusto de Campos
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers