5.0 out of 5 stars decent grips for the $
Published on June 17, 2012 by Big Jim

2.0 out of 5 stars This was a 2 man job
Getting the grips on the shafts was quite a struggle. Finally needed some assistance. One guy to push the grip, one guy to pull it onto the shaft. Perhaps we were using the wrong solvent. In any case, it was less than a satisfactory experience.
Published on June 27, 2011 by Senor De Ponce

5.0 out of 5 stars decent grips for the $, June 17, 2012
Big Jim (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rexton Men's Yellow Golf Grip Kit (13 Grips, Tape, Clamp) (Misc.)
Never re-gripped a club before so I was a bit hesitant in ordering these, but with the videos available on Utube I figured it couldn't be that hard. One word of advice: If you don't own a bench vise forget it. I stripped my old grips with a hook blade utility knife. The most time consuming part was getting the old tape off the shafts. I used Goof Off to get rid of all the residue. Putting the new grips on was a breeze. I put some mineral spirits in a used water bottle and poured some into the grip. Shook it up and down a few times then poured the rest on the tape on the shaft. The shaft needs to be in the bench vise. I used a disposable paint tray liner under the shaft to catch the mineral spirits as I poured it over the tape. Simply line up the grip and push on! You have a few minutes to make sure the grip lines up with the club.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 27, 2013
Nice grips at a good price. They feel great and are holding up to the elements well (Washington state: nothing but rain).
Install was fairly painless. Everything you need to regrip your clubs is pretty much all here.
The only issue I had was that I kept wishing the pre cut tape strips were about an inch longer.
Also, I only regripped my irons. I didn't regrip my driver, FW wood or hybrids so I don't know how well this would have worked for graphite shafts. I would imagine it wouldn't have made a difference at all.
Good product. Buy 'em.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great grips, March 22, 2013
Grips are well made for the money. Everything you need except the mineral spirits. Go to you tube for how to regrip a club for instructions though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, April 16, 2013
The kit comes with everything you need including instructions. The quality of the grips is good for the price. I would purchase these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good purchase, February 2, 2014
Nice grips for a good price. Not difficult to put on. Took about 15 minutes per club. Will purchase this item again when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars New grips really help, July 1, 2012
These were good quality grips for a good price. Follow the directions properly and the grips are pretty easy to install

5.0 out of 5 stars golf clubs grips, January 28, 2012
I am very happy with the grips and got them in just a few days.
Great quality easy to replace.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Tech, April 25, 2011
Have been mixed up in golf club repair since wooden headed drivers.these grips have a great feel for the money nice supprise prompt shippment as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Regripping is easy, but a little stinky and messy!, August 25, 2011
Biggest problem with having somebody else regrip my clubs is that I have to leave them and go back to pick them up, plus I can't pick readily the grips that I want. This kit makes it easy, though a little messy, to handle the regripping yourself. It took me a little less than ten minutes per club. The results were equivalent to the pro shops. You have to get some solvent or paint thinner, as these are flammable and are not shipped with the kit. Thirteen grips with tape are included, so there are more than enough for most of us. I will buy again from these guys. (Careful doing this in the house with the solvent as it is stinky and flammable. I did my clubs in the garage.)

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipment, April 12, 2011
rcvd product within 3 days of order being placed from the other side of the US. was exactly what what was ordered and shown.

Rexton Men's Yellow Golf Grip Kit (13 Grips, Tape, Clamp)
$21.89
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.