5.0 out of 5 stars I Love These Things!
Published on January 30, 2010 by Gary Peterson

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing closure pieces
I love oven bags, but these did not come with the little plastics closure pieces. I've just been using twist ties from my bread bags.
Published 2 months ago by mrsjellies

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love These Things!, January 30, 2010
Gary Peterson (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Reynolds Oven Cooking Bags-Large Size for Meats & Poultry (up to 8-Pounds), 5 Count Boxes (Pack of 12) (Health and Beauty)
I would never have thought of cooking something in a bag, but I was introduced to cooking turkeys in Reynolds oven bags and the results were splendid. Spectacular! As such, I found these smaller oven bags suitable for roasts and poultry. I had to try and they work just as well. In fact, they're even somewhat better. I can make a beef pot roast with all the vegetables or chicken and vegetables all in one bag. It makes things so simple. Just put it in the oven and soon almost the whole meal is finished a short time later without the need for separate utensils, etc. And good taste? My, oh my! I love these things! Plus, cleanup is a snap. How does one do without them?

Gary Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags for cooking - food is M-O-I-S-T and tasty!, September 4, 2011
SuperFids (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Though I'm not much of a cook a friend told me about these bags and I decided to try them.

They are AMAZING!!! Your meats come out super moist and tasty. Cleanup is a snap too - you just throw out the bag!

I used to use my crock-pot more than toaster oven but now after discovering these bags I'm cooking more. Tasty moist chicken is ready in about 45 minutes and comes out so juicy! Love it, love it, love it!

Try them, you'll like them! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars oven bags, February 28, 2013
I've used these for years for making roasts because they make clean up so easy. Just put the meat and all seasonings and sauces in, tie it off, and you're set.

5.0 out of 5 stars oven bags, February 23, 2011
Love these bags, use them all the time in the oven and also in the crock pot. Makes clean up fast and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars TONS of uses, June 18, 2014
Purchased for cooking chicken whole. Have found it works for so many things. I even cooked some frozen chicken nuggets in it the other day. Makes clean up a breeze. I was hesitant to purchase such a large quantity at once but am certainly glad I did. Just do yourself a favor and don't exceed 400 degrees F, the box even states as much. I accidentally did by 25 degrees and it slightly melted to the pan. I was able to remove it easily though.

4.0 out of 5 stars So I like bags!, June 3, 2014
What's the harm? I had never used baking bags until now, when I discovered how to bake spare ribs, at long last. The star chef of "Restaurant Impossible" showed me how to do ribs in a very low (225F) oven. He used plastic wrap. I tried that, but todays plastic wrap will melt somewhat at that temperature. (I ate them anyway!) Enter oven bags, memory right. Put your rubbed/flavored/worshipped/lusted after ribs in an oven bag (fold on the bottom to retain moisture), and into a 225F oven. Walk away, don't worry about your ribs for about 4 hours. They will be moist, ready to fall off of the bone, provided you didn't fall asleep and leave them in the oven too long. Since you can see and feel the ribs in the bag (no tickling), you can monitor their desired doneness. A chicken awaits my next oven bag adventure. Can't hardly wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven Bags, April 24, 2014
Fast, great and what I wanted. Would order again. 60 bags will last awhile though. Recommended to a friend last week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven bags, November 27, 2013
EnVee (JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, United States) - See all my reviews
Love these Reynolds oven bags.Very versatile.Can use them for cooking many things in your oven & keeping things juicy not dried out.Keeps the mess to a minimum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect roasting, November 13, 2013
Love this product! Keeps food moist in the oven; perfect roasting, no burnt food or overcooking. Follow the essy directions. It even includes a roasting guide and recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, November 1, 2013
Medron "Medron" (southern califonia) - See all my reviews
just what I expected,I would leave more feed back but this is stupid to require a certain amount of words to be able to do so.

Rate and Discover Movies