Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: 4 LINERS|Change

on May 31, 2013
These have changed my life. It's so much easier to clean up after a slow cooker meal! But don't buy them here - too expensive. At the big box store with the red bullseye, they're $1.97/box!!
11 comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
This is a great product. It works easily, making clean up of crock pots a simple toss in the trash can. However, the price here is more than double of that found in any grocery store. They're even cheaper than that if you go to Walmart or use coupons (there are a LOT). Spend your money wisely. Buy these liners, just do it at a better price than this. Normal price is around $2.49 for four liners.
55 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2012
I go camping every year and I make a crockpot full of chili, which then sits in the pot until I get home and let it soak in the sink for a week. I tried this and it worked like a charm, I just lifted the bag out and tossed it in the trash at the campsite and brought home a clean crockpot!

There was a little bit of condensation under the bag which wiped right out with a paper towel and I just had to clean the lid a little bit.

I wasn't sure if this would fit my crockpot as I have a large "wide" crockpot with a clampdown lid, but the bags fit it with no problem at all.

I saw one reviewer complained that it altered the taste of whatever he had cooking, I didn't notice anything odd whatsoever and got nothing but rave reviews ont he chili...
on November 5, 2012
I don't cook a lot due to being disabled, and the prep work is just too painful- but if I do things in short spurts and rest, I can get enough stuff together for a stew. When I use these liners, there has been no scrubbing of the actual pot- lid still needs a quick suds-n-rinse.

One thing I found out to be VERY IMPORTANT- make sure all of the excess liner is pulled UP, and not left hanging over the sides of the slow cooker, or puddles on the counter can be a mess. If I do that, I have no issues with anything sliding back down the bag into the pot, or any breakage/leakage. If the liner is pulled up, any steam/condensation will just slip back into the food.

I won't use my slow cooker without these. :)
on March 5, 2012
Wish these had been invented years ago. They absolutely make cleanup easier and help keep things from burning to the sides of the crock. My pot has a removable stoneware crock. It wasn't hard to clean before, but now cleanup is effortless. I have had a couple of bags that leaked a small amount, but overall they perform very well. Since first trying them, we have increased the use of our crock pot. It's so nice to come home to a meal that's cooked and waiting. I even use my crockpot to cook potatoes for mashing when it isn't being used for something else. Two of my favorite things to make are a whole chicken and a pork roast with potatoes. For the chicken I use only about 1/2 - 1 cup of chicken broth for moisture. For the pork & potatoes I fill the pot so water covers everything. Cook on low for 8 - 10 hours. Chicken is moist and falls off bone. Pork is flavorful and moist, too. I also do chuck roasts with potatoes and carrots. For all of them, the bags work extremely well.
on May 25, 2013
I have been using these liners with my old crock pot for months. I've never had any leaks or tears in the plastic. Even when there is a little left in the bag (too little for me to bother with trying to save) the liner still came out easily. I used them in everything I made (even some bread I make in my crock pot). I will say that after about 2-3 uses, I had to wash my crock pot out, usually in the dishwasher, because of water lines. I never had any problem with my food tasting the same because of the liners either. The reason for the loss of a star is the fact that they are cheaper in stores, especially Walmart. I used to get mine for under $2 a box. I just relocated and have to get a new crock pot and I don't have my liners with me. I have not bought any new ones yet, but I am sure they are much cheaper than what Amazon is selling them for.

I highly recommend this product, but save your money and purchase elsewhere.
on December 29, 2012
Used this to line my huge crock pot today. Clean up was a breeze! I will definitely be using these whenever I use my crock pot now. A previous reviewer said that bag leaked as she was pulling it out. I would say these bags are not built for transporting the weight of a meal. Ladle out everything to a storage or serving container and then use the bag to pour out the last bit. VERY pleased with this product and wish Reynolds would package more in a box!
on July 30, 2012
Love the idea here. Who likes to clean the burned in food off the slow cooker? I'm lazy enough that this kept me from using it. But these leak slightly, so you can't lift the food out and transport in the bag. This would be useful because I frequently use the slow cooker to bring food to friends.
on March 9, 2015
This is a great product, and has saved a ton of clean-up time. I would do almost anything--and I mean almost anything--to avoid scrubbing a crockpot. However, I'm not sure that we'll be reordering these after we use them up. Here's why: the food tastes blander. (I guess that shouldn't have surprised me, but it did.) The meats and vegetables aren't directly touching the heat surface, so they don't get that nice little singe that gives the dish more flavor. The food comes out almost as if you've just thrown everything together and microwaved it, rather than the melding of flavors from slow cooking. This is not a huge difference, mind you, but noticeable enough that we likely won't be buying these again.
on October 12, 2014
I gave up using crockpot liners when the BPA scare came out. But it turns out that this brand has no BPA so I'm back to using them. Once a month I prepare 5 crockpot meals (uncooked), placing the raw ingredients in five separate bags, shutting with a twist tie, and stashing in the freezer. The morning before I want a crockpot supper, I put one of the frozen bags in the slow cooker, take off the twist tie, and turn it on. Good to go!