Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 4 Count|Change

on May 6, 2010
Ordered one box to try out in my new slow cooker. Great product idea. Really eliminates the usual scrubbing of the ceramic insert in my Rival. Highly recommend the product, but cannot recommend the price being asked. Luckily my Prime membership got this to me at the six dollar, eighty one cent price without any shipping cost. Two days later at the local big box store, there the same item sat on the shelf at two dollars, eighty seven cents a box. Love the product, just will purchase at Wally in the future.
VINE VOICEon October 30, 2008
These liners don't inhibit the cooking and are tough enough to stand up to spooning the contents of your slow cooker without springing a leak. And when the contents have been spooned out, just gather up the bag and toss it in the trash.

They work every bit as well as advertised. A Slow Cooker Must Have.
on May 8, 2009
I love these liners! I own a large rival crockpot and the lid sputters. With the liner -no sputtering!, no mess, no burnt bottoms!! I even pull the liner out and fit it into the plasticware to store leftovers and can be reheated in the liner in the microwave! Highly recommended!
on May 12, 2014
These liners are amazing. It makes cleaning the slow-cooker a breeze. No more soaking and scrubbing. I have almost worked my way through the 12 boxes and I haven't had a single one leak. Highly recommend!
on February 8, 2015
Pros:
Pot needs very little cleaning, if any.
If water is added to the pot, the sides of the food in the bag do not get crusty.
Multiple items can be cooked separately in the same pot.
Rubberband can be used to hold bag shut, trapping in extra moisture.
Bag stays well, and can be use to store leftovers.

Cons (all are only slight):
Shaking or otherwise stressing the full bag can cause rips.
Bag is mildly porous, allowing traces of food out.
Bag is wide on bottom, making it slightly inconvenient for the average crock pot.

Ho-hums:
No tie or band provided to close bag. Though, from the picture, it does not seem to be the intended use.

I use this every week to keep my cholent from burning and saving my pot from requiring heavy cleaning. It also allows me to store and even give away leftovers easily. The pot gets filled with water, and often i put other foods (chicken, rice, potatoes, soup, etc) in other bags in the same pot, keeping everything warm and moist for later. This is especially good with dry chicken (white meat) where it will become juicy and tender inside the bag.

I have had the bags rip on me in the past, and i doubled them for a while. Though, since then i have learnt to be more careful, and i haven't had a rip since. Indeed, i pre-make the cholent (everything but the water) and store them in the freezer for weeks at a time in the bag. When it comes time, just pop the bag out of the freezer and defrost in the fridge overnight, or straight into the pot. The temperature change does not seem to harm these bags one bit.

I do wish there were thicker bags so even a big of rough handling wouldn't rip them. But, these are pretty good and, they're perhaps the best brand on the market.

---

This particular package is a case of 12 boxes and each box contains 4 bags, for a total of 48 bags.
review image review image review image
on December 19, 2014
Indispensible to me as someone who uses the crock pot weekly. I have a 6qt, smaller crock pots will probably have a lot of extra plastic dangling. But it doesn't have to be beautiful to work. Just let it cool off and through it away and voila - clean pot ready for next use. Just be careful with serving utensils and bones, both of which have pierced the bags in the past for me.
on June 3, 2016
I guarantee that these liners will make you use your slow cooker more often.

I have not had to soak or scrub my crock for the past 3 years thanks to these liners. They are perfect in preventing the heartache of burnt on crusty nastiness.

The liners are a different type of plastic that I assume is "oven" safe. It is a little more durable and will hold up to the heat of the slow cooker.

If there is a tip to give buyers it would be that this liner does not mean that you don't have to wash your slow cooker crock. After the liner is removed, the crock will still have a smell of the product you cooked in it.

Is it worth it? Absolutely. Two weekends ago I made very fancy macaroni and cheese for a going away party. The hostess forgot to put my slow cooker out for service. My friends were having another get together the following day and asked if they could serve the mac and cheese then. She wasn't familiar with slow cookers and she took my crock out of the fridge and put it on high 2 hours before the party. Needless to say, there was crusty, burn, scorched mac and cheese in every direction. The middle was the only salvageable part of it. Was I upset that my $60 mac and cheese was ruined? A little. But, the small amount of sadness will never trump the relief and giddiness I felt knowing that I can grab that bag and dump the remains in the garbage. No soaking, no scouring, no cussing. Just a small lift of a bag and that burnt on mess was no longer my problem.

If you are on the fence about these bags, I ask you to remember a time that you spent at the sink scrubbing out dried, crusty goo from your crock. How much would you have paid someone to be doing that job for you? $10? $20? These liners vary from $0.50 to $1.50 each. The time I spent scrubbing a slow cooker is worth so much more than $1.50.

This will be one of the best investments you will make.

If you have any questions or if you would like to see pictures, please do not hesitate to ask.
on December 31, 2014
I own a Hamilton Beach "set it and forget it" slow cooker/crockpot, and a small 2 qt. Rival slow cooker/crockpot. I originally tried these 5 years ago because my Hamilton Beach is heavy and the larger ceramic is a bit heavy for me to clean and dry. These liners help me to avoid any daunting cleanup task. They are tough enough for stirring, and they don't melt. After the cooked meal is eaten or stored it's simple to pull the liner up, out, and into the trash. No major clean up, the crockpot is ready for storage or you're free to move on to spending time with family, do another task, or even serve dessert. I can't imagine using my 6 qt. crockpot without these!
on February 24, 2016
I decided to start making real food for myself on a more regular basis which is difficult when I work 12 hours a day plus a 2 hour commute. Crockpottery (?) combined with a timer on the outlet seemed to be the answer. I hate cleaning out the crockpot and it discourages frequent use when you have to scrub caked on gunk out of it every time. The slow cooker bags seemed to be the answer and for the most part, they are.

I have a medium sized round crockpot. I have no idea how big it is because Crockpot brand doesn't label their crockpots (only the boxes which I threw away years ago). Let's just say it is big enough to make a decent dinner plus leftover lunch for three people. I am only one person (but my roommate does eat some of the meals too) so I can make a full crockpot meal and have it for a filling dinner and about 3-4 hearty lunches as leftovers. What size do YOU think that makes the crockpot? Okay anyway...

The reason I am harping on the size of my crockpot is because the bags do fit inside the crockpot pretty well and only require a little scrunching since they are definitely designed with a more oval shaped crockpot in mind. They keep the majority of the food out of the ceramic part of the crockpot but I haven't made a meal yet that didn't have at least SOME leakage. There is always a liquid that escapes through the bag.

Is the liquid leaking annoying? Yes. Does it completely defeat the purpose of these bags? No. Having a little liquid leak out of the bag is far better than the actual solid food cooking in the ceramic. When it is just a liquid, all it takes to clean it is a quick swish of soapy water and it is good as new. No soaking. No scraping. No scrubbing. No anger.
on January 20, 2015
Maybe I got a bum case, but mine have at least a 75% failure rate. I use 4 of these a week making mostly stock. The past two boxes, every single bag has torn. What is worse, the broth seeps under the bag and it floats up, making it a real pain to get the veggies or meat fished out of the top of the failed, dripping bag to be able to get the rest of the stock out from under it. I am careful, I don't stir with a fork or anything and I make the stock in different slow cookers. I have tried 3 brands and these are the worst.