Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rf-gwii1121 Wii Induction Charger
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 22, 2013
I have been using this charger for over a year. Everything has worked beautifully. The batteries last 2-3 hours on a full charge and charge within a hour. The charger flashes red when charging and holds green when charged, very easy to use. The sync button is integrated into the battery pack(used to sync new controllers or when you take your controllers to someone else's home). A year of use and abuse from my son and one battery has quit charging. I bought this set for about $20, so well worth the money compared to the cost of 8 to 16 AA batteries per month. Buying another one soon.
on January 3, 2014
I ordered 2 of these. After 3 days - still no charge in either. I shifted them to be exactly like the directions. The light remains red. The batteries get hot but NO CHARGE. Do NOT waste your money.
on February 11, 2014
Just like other reviews I've read, only one battery would actually hold a charge...but even that one lasted only @ 5 minutes on a full charge!! The only reason I give 3 stars is that they were so quick to give a FULL refund..Thanks seller!!
on March 28, 2012
This works well for me with Wii remote, charges fast... only thing is it charge indicator did not work well for a NYCO remote
I dont know exactly how long you can play with one full charge but it is good enough never faced problem... i wish if it could work from USB power or give a USB port output for powering cell phone etc
on January 24, 2013
I've had this for a 14 months. Still works, but we really don't use the Wii that often other than Netflix streaming. Haven't had to replace batteries, have not had a malfunction. The batteries are a tight fit. There has been a slight alignment issue since day one. When dropping a remote onto the charger, we often have to wiggle it a bit to synch the LED. But that's fine.
on March 23, 2013
Product is fine. I already own one of these and love it...so I wanted a second one to handle all 4 Wiimotes. No, this one star rating is because of the seller. This is a 3rd party seller, not fulfilled directly by Amazon...and that seems to be the problem. It was described as "new". But the product was not new. New or Used is a big difference when it comes to a product that has consumables like batteries. I don't want used rechargeable batteries. The outer package was torn and all the internal parts were wrapped in bubble wrap. This was not original internal packaging at all. (I know, I have another one.) I would expect this from Ebay, not Amazon.

NOTE: I contacted the seller and sent pics of the box/package condition. The seller's response was barely intelligible and did not act as though this was a big deal. They asked me to ship it back at my own cost. I would have been OK with a 100% refund and shipping cost paid by the seller. But even in that circumstance, I'm still out my original shipping cost. No, doesn't make any sense to spend another $1 on this cluster.

Very unsatisfied. I won't be buying from 3rd party sellers on Amazon anymore.
on March 28, 2012
Does exactly what is suppose to. Holds charge for more than 3 or 4 hours I play Lego Batman & Star Wars. Red lights for charging and green lights for charged. Mission accomplished.
on January 5, 2014
Batteries hold there charge for less than 5 minutes. One of the batteries turns from red to green and then will work for a couple of minutes. Really a nice looking charger but not worth and thing.
on February 12, 2014
Bought four of these chargers and only two of the 8 batteries worked. The others would not charge. Do not buy this product since you will only need to return it.
on April 21, 2014
The product wii induction battery did not function. I don't suggest it to anyone because don't charge the battery. It's a bad product.