5.0 out of 5 stars I love these! For you, if you have individual style as well.
Published on March 3, 2011 by Paula W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, but poorly made
I love the look of the sunglasses, but my pair came lopsided with one eye higher than the other. I think the bridge across the nose wasn't quite straight. The plastic is really firm and doesn't adjust well, so I wouldn't recommend bending it, unless maybe you tried heating it up first. I tried to bend mind into place and they broke in half. Boo hiss.
Published 5 months ago by J. Morris

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat Eye 50s glasses, December 16, 2012
This review is from: G&G Rhinestone Cat Eye 50s Party Sunglasses (Eyewear)
My order came quickly and packaged in a good solid box. they are cute and perfect for what I bought them for,however they are very small and tight, more the size a little kid would wear, otherwise very well made, thats my only complaint of the product. I would buy from this company again. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok, June 1, 2012
Marie Domina (Boston, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
Nice product. Sturdy and strong plastic. They are very cute glasses but unfortunately they are a bit too small for My face. I have a apple shaped face so the glasses are a bit small. That's really too bad because I really like them. Maybe I can get away with wearing them anyway. We shall see.

January 23, 2013:

Have worn them a few times and I like them. Got use to wearing them now and they aren't so bad. My face has thinned out some as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these! For you, if you have individual style as well., March 3, 2011
I just love these glasses. I will try to add a picture someplace. I wish they didnt have rhinestones,. but it will do. They came with a nice little cleaning/carrying case, made from cloth. I didnt expect that. I will be buying more- because you know how sunglasses break. Also, I would like different colors. Great for the individual and non-trend type people out there, I recommend them to you as well! You should enjoy them as much as me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for everyday use., October 2, 2009
M. Church (Santa Rosa, CA) - See all my reviews
I try to stock up on the black frames-- I use these glasses for everyday use with my prescription lenses. The glasses are not too heavy and are comfortable to wear all day. They are as just as durable as frames you would buy in a doctor's office.

Of course they will break if you sit or step on them. I try to stock up extra frames and have only had to replace them every 3-6 months.

I get many compliments when I wear these frames and they're versatile for use at work, at school, and at night.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, but poorly made, April 4, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars not to shabby, March 27, 2014
Sunglasses were made fairly tough my wife loves to wear the vintage style sunglasses for when we go to car shows. They look good on her and the price isn't bad. It em was shipped days before estimated delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice sunglasses, March 18, 2014
Bought these for my girlfriend who was looking for the cat eye retro look. She likes them, and I like the look and the price. Not sure how well they will hold up over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume glasses!, March 5, 2014
These party sunglasses are great for any sort of costume or cosplay, and the lenses could be easily punched out if need be. The plastic is cheap, but surprisingly sturdy, and the fake rhinestones are a nice 50's touch. Came before expected in the mail and was very nice for only six dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing Touch!, February 15, 2014
These glasses were the perfect finishing touch to my poodle skirt costume!! I had everything I needed to complete the look!!

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, February 5, 2014
I bought these to be a prop in a skit and they were so cute. They look great and fit well.

Rate and Discover Movies