Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2012
I got this because i was tired of the shoe lace holding my Id badge lanyard. It was ugly and was ruining my work suits, outfits and dresses.
Once i got this the whole building is looking at this and asking me where i got it.
Its very fashionable if you wear hanging necklaces it blends right in with them.
It came quick, and Ive had it for a month with no broken off stones. Im being careful not to fold it in my bag, or slam it down. because Im sure stones may fall off, as Ive read in other reviews. but for $1.67. I will order more and keep them on standby. The best piece of jewerly for work I have ever found.
on February 4, 2016
Very nice color. My 10 year old daughter loves it and so do all her friends. She uses it for her Junior Librarian badge at school. The only downside so far (she's only had it 1 week) is that a couple of the gems have come off already but over all she still very happy with it and that's all that matters.
on August 13, 2013
I ordered the gold and purple sectioned. It's not even close to purple - it's royal blue. I had to double check in case I ordered the wrong thing. Color-wise it does not look like the picture (it could be my ancient monitor though). There was a hand-written note in the package that said - "sorry it looks blue in the picture!". On my screen it looks purple in the picture and what they sent was blue. Fortunately a friend of mine wanted it. Either I'm going color blind, my monitor needs replacing or someone goofed. Not sure.
On the positive side:
It worked out anyway - so I really don't care. It really is a very pretty lanyard. It did arrive early and was packaged very nicely. This would make a good gift for that favorite teacher, PE coach or friend who wears a badge at work. Gift exchange at work comes to mind. The right size for a stocking stuffer, too.
on December 31, 2012
Ok...I love sparkle and bought about 6 of these in different colors...I put one on my wallet, one for spare keys, one for a gift, and other uses...The key ring is strong and I like that. They slip easily around your neck if you need hands free...add a tiny flash lite and waa laa.....a girl is set for life here : ) Too cute for any age. I think they are great security too...
on October 29, 2013
It's stylish but the stones don't last long. Maybe it's because it rained really hard and i had to run to my car. Maybe it just doesn't have any tolerance to water. I don't know why but several of the stones are now missing and i find them at my desk and in my closet. i personally would not recommend this unless you just want to wear it once or twice.
on June 9, 2014
I love the look of these and get lots of compliments. However they are cheaply made and the Rhinestones fall off. I purchased a 2nd one thinking it was a fluke but the same thing happened. It's frustrating because the sparkles fit my personality. I would be willing to pay more for a better quality product. But this just isn't one of them.
on August 22, 2013
I absolutely love this product and the price was right. These type of lanyards don't hold up long, unfortunately, so I didn't mind paying a minimal amount for it. At Trade Shows they are usually complimentary, but then you have to pay the admission price, which can be pricey.
on September 28, 2012
I got the blue and black one, blue looked a little more cheap since on the sides of the lanyard you saw silver and the black was black. Some of the rhinestones fell off a little bit and it broke within two weeks. For only 5 bucks i would get it again because you can just screw it back in to fix the lanyard or even super glue it back together
VINE VOICEon February 24, 2013
I bought this Bling Custom Lanyard for a family member who likes to change her ID badge holder to match her outfit of the day. I thought this might fill the bill since it was inexpensive and looked a lot like costume jewelry. The badge mechanism worked just fine. If you have a "bling" loving person (or you are) who needs to wear and ID badge, I'd highly recommend this one.
on November 6, 2013
Cute, matchs my grandsons team colors. Hanging his picture on this lanyard looks really really really cute. Great great great