5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children with cerebral palsy
Published on November 30, 2012 by manna8288

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the color shown, but still fun.
I already have a round ball like this. I knew it would provide hrs of enjoyment for my son. That is proving true. I am disappointed that the color shipped was different than the color shown. My husband is a Seahawks fan and I really wanted the blue and green!
Published 23 months ago by Trudy In WA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the color shown, but still fun., January 9, 2013
This review is from: Rhino Toys, 6" Oball Football, (Colors/Styles Vary) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children with cerebral palsy, November 30, 2012
It can be so hard to shop for toys that my child can actually PLAY with and when I stumbled on this toy I knew he had to have it. My son loves this football, he has limited control over his hands due to cerebral palsy but this football is perfect for him. The holes in the ball make it easy for him to grasp and he rarely drops it he can even move it from one hand to another. This toy is such a great hit in our home my other two boys like to play with it too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost a homerun, September 5, 2013
My 4 month old son can grasp this toy really easily! That is something I love about the toy. However, he also likes to put everything in his mouth and he cannot do that with this toy. He ends up getting frustrated after a few minutes of holding because he brings it to his mouth and it doesn't work out. I can see how this toy is great developmentally for grasping, but my son is just not that in to it right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for infants!, May 28, 2013
JVasinko (Greensburg, PA) - See all my reviews
My son was six months old when I go this for him, and he loved it. It's much easier to pick up than other balls because he can fit his little fingers into the holes. He also likes to squish it and chew on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Favorite, August 18, 2014
This toy is so simple, yet it has been a favorite from the beginning. It was great when my little one was first grasping things, there are so many holes for him to grab onto it anywhere. He still enjoys getting his fingers through the holes and giving it a good throw across the room. The rubber is light so I was never worried about him hitting himself in the head, which was the case with some other toys. It's easy to clean, and the holes are also great to put the fun links through to attach to the stroller or car seat so we don't lose it along the way. Don't be afraid of simplicity, so glad someone gave this to us!

5.0 out of 5 stars I give this gift to every new baby that I know, March 13, 2014
All of the new moms that I know end up loving this ball. It is the first thing that our babies are able to grip. And when an infant opens his/her hand the ball just stays there which means he/she gets to practice gripping it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun, March 7, 2014
This is a cute and fun toy for children. It is easy for them to grab and throw short distances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes in Red and Yellow!, January 18, 2014
We are big 49er fans, so getting this Oball in red and yellow was pure seredipity. However, Amazon should really make sure the picture reflects what the buyer will receive. My LO loves this Oball - super light with lots of holes for little hands to grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun fun, December 16, 2013
Kids love these silly things. They are soft enough that little kiddos can use them. Great toy. Safe for chewers.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for babys little fingers. Very lightweight and durable., October 8, 2013
great ball for a baby. their little fingers can hold this when they cant grip other infant toys. very lightweight. will be a good bath toy also I think. Really good quality. Seems very durable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›