|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.3 x 9.2 x 11.7 inches|
|Item model number||193409C|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||9 x 11 ¾|
|Sheet Size||9 x 11-3/4|
|Point Type||9 x 11 ¾|
|Manufacturer Part Number||193409C|
Rhodia Meeting Books 8 1/4 in. x 11 3/4 in. black 80 sheets
|Price:||$17.33 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.67 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 80 sheets - printed front/back with Date - Notes - Action Steps
- Smooth - satiny white 80-gsm paper
- Water-resistant coated cover in Rhodia orange
- Pages are microperforated for easy removal
- Double-wire binding makes pages easy to turn
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The cover is made from a laminated tagboard. It wears reasonably well; a few corners are bent after 2 months of use.
The inside paper is 80g weight, so excellent for heavy flow pens.
The downside is the way the lines have been printed on the page (I've uploaded a picture of the inside as well).
1) Every sheet (front and back) appears to be set up for one meeting. The front side has a header section, date line, notes and action section. the back just has a notes and action section. My notes from meetings are not that long, so I find that this is a less-than-ideal set up for me
2) The lines are 1.5 or 2x spaced. I don't write that big, so I often feel as though there is a lot of wasted space.
If I can't find anything better, I guess I'd buy this again.
For taking notes at meetings, it helps if your notebook has some simple organizational tools, like a separate to-do list section to record action items, and so on. There are a number of layouts, like the Behance Action Method, The Cornell Method (more suited for classroom notes than meetings per se) or the one used in these Rhodia meeting books, which is based on their CEO's personal method. These notebooks have a 2.5" high section that spans the entire page, to record highlights of the day or major agenda items, and the rest is divided into two columns, one 2" wide at the left for action items, the other for notes. The two columns are reproduced overleaf, without the top 2.5" section this time.
Rhodia and Clairefontaine are part of the same company, and the paper on these notebooks is top-notch, specially if you write using fountain pens, and far superior to the blotter-like junk used in Moleskines, which feathers at the first opportunity. Its is unfortunate they used lines rather than Rhodia's traditional 5mm squared grid or their Dot-pad dot grid, which would be preferable in my book. For those who find the A4+ size too large, it is also available in a A5 (roughly 5x8") format. The cover is plastic and feels well nigh indestructible.
The only real competition is the Behance Action Book.Read more ›
I could write in this thing all day long with the narrowest of gel ink pens, say .3mm, and not a single 'scratch' moment, even when hurriedly scrawling out notes in short hand. There is almost no bleed through and the paper has a wonderful quality to it, supple but smooth, firm but not cardboard either.
As to the cover, they really do last and wear like iron. You can get them wet and they clean up easily because they're sealed and shed water like a ducks back. Just a great overall design and definitely capable of surviving in the office without having to be babied.
If you've never had the pleasure, indulge in some Rhodia goodness and give one of these a shot. You'll never take notes the same way again. Once you've used 80g paper, and especially with good pens, you won't go back.
1. Paper does not bleed.
2. Flexible cover.
3. Perforated for pulling out individual pages.
1. It is the layout that bothers me the most. The first page contains, date, subject, and room for attendees, but the backside (2nd page of notes) does not have date, and subject like the front page. If you follow the intended use of the layout it would be one page for every meeting whether you use the 2nd page or not.
2. While the pages are perforated and there is a way to then rip the perforations off, it is difficult and a need to really crease the paper.
This maybe the notebook for you if you have lots of notes for each meeting and require two pages.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Paper is smooth and thick so a normal pen won't bleed through.
Having a separate area for "actions" is super helpful so you can keep track of your true notes and... Read more
Lovely sooth paper. Excellent layout of page for work. This is my second book and I use it for work very often. Read morePublished 2 months ago by P
You must have one of these if you still write note and ideas.
I ordered these for my manager. She must liked them as I have not heard anything negative about them.Published 7 months ago by Mari S
Summary: this was the first higher-end notebook I bought and felt it didn't live up to its reputation or its price.
Excellent paper. Takes ink very well. Read more
Love this notebook!!! Paper is very nice and the side column makes it easy to indicate "to dos". Will but more for certain!Published 12 months ago by Erin
Great meeting book with smooth creamy paper. I use a fountain pen and the ink does not bleed or blotch on this paper. Ample room for meeting notes, action items and attendees. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Pie Girl