5.0 out of 5 stars great looking unique cufflinks
Took a little while before i got them, they look great but a little too big for a convertible cuff - can only be used with real french cuff, otherwise they might be loose. I received a lot of compliments at work. It was one of those great purchases, to recommend the seller and the product to eveyone
Published 13 months ago by AR

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool cufflinks, but cheaply made
Published 10 months ago by Green Mama Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool cufflinks, but cheaply made, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Men's Rhodium Plated Cufflinks Silver Blue Globe Shirt Wedding (with Gift Bag) (Jewelry)
The map of the world is... um... creative to say the least. And I wasn't expecting it to be that accurate in the first place. Doesn't bother me so much as they still look cool and it almost makes it more of a comical conversation piece. Don't expect these to last super long, though--I can already tell the pin holding in the globe on at least one of my two cufflinks is not going to last for long. I may have to glue it in place (which of course will prevent the globe from turning). But you get what you pay for, right? Overall not too bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad over my cuff links!, July 10, 2014
I was very disappointed in my cuff link. When it arrived, one was broken. Emailed seller about it, but no response. The other cuff links I ordered look great and no problem. Hoping to get this resolved so I can give better review stay tuned!

1.0 out of 5 stars Look good but cheap, June 8, 2014
These look nice, but the pin holding the globe to the rest of the cuff is cheap. It fell out on both cuffs as I took them out of the bag for the first time. Tried to put them back together, but the tolerances are so off it won't stay. Too bad, since these would have been nice. I will try to take them to the watch kiosk in the mall to see if they can make something work...

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking unique cufflinks, December 15, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not well made, March 6, 2014
The cufflinks are beautiful, but the globe fell out of the holder during my son's first wearing. We're wondering if there's a way to fix them -- possibly glue the globe into the holder, which obviously prevents it from turning? We're very disappointed and somewhat embarrassed our gift fell apart so quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... - they both fell apart after one use (so glad they didn't break the one time I wore them ..., September 25, 2014
These are TRASH - they both fell apart after one use (so glad they didn't break the one time I wore them (to a big event)! TRACH - stay away!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and crappy, May 15, 2014
Broke 2 minutes after I put them on, don't look anything like the actual globe, I would not recommend them

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not the cuff links you are looking for..., August 6, 2014
Mine were broken within an hour. Pin fell out, and globe was lost. Waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!!, January 10, 2015
These cufflinks are impressive, especially in the photo. They only problem is that they are huge. They stand out way too much. As much as I like them, I would never wear them - they are simply too big. Imagine having a full-size marble on your sleeve (plus a circular frame to hold it in place and allow it to spin). This should have been made smaller and more discreet. Too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
A great piece that's discussed before conference meetings.