4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable tank
I felt that the tank was not as long as pictured. I also feel like the straps were thinner than pictured. However, it is a comfortable tank with great quality.
Published 19 months ago by Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than the picture
Published 17 months ago by J. Lin

3.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than the picture, May 12, 2013
I don't know small that model is in the picture or how they stretched that thing so far down! I ordered a medium and I'm pretty short but on me it goes nowhere near that low and wouldn't cover my butt without exposing the front. It is a real comfy tank and it does stretch some but its more like to the tops of lowrise jeans. I'll probably look around for longer tunic-like tanks that would cover my butt when I'm wearing yoga pants or leggings but I would still buy these tanks if you're just looking for something to wear under a lighter shirt. They are a little sheer so either wear it under something or wear solid colors under it if you don't want everyone to know what you're wearing underneath.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is not long at all - only falls to mid-hip, February 19, 2014
I'm 5'4" and this tank fits like a normal tank top, not any longer. I was trying to find a tank that would cover past my hips, so I could wear it with leggings. Don't order if you're expecting tunic length.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable tank, March 25, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but not quite as advertised, June 17, 2013
sfgirlee (san francisco) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a long tank. I wouldn't classify this as tunic length. It runs a bit small and is thin, but I'll definitely wear it when I'm layering.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, March 1, 2013
I normally wear a Medium in shirts, so that's what I ordered with this one. I got the charcoal color, hoping it wouldn't be see through. It is slightly see through once it's on. If you're wearing high waisted pants, you can see the color change underneath the shirt, from skin to dark pants. You would have to wear a bra definitely because you can see the discoloration there too. It's actually standard length on me. I have long legs (about 34") and I'm 5'8", so my waist is relatively short. Still, this tank only goes to the tops of my hips. I was looking for something long enough to cover my butt when I wear yoga pants (cuz those are sometimes see through as well). This is not the tank to do the job I was looking for. It's ribbed, but does not have much stretch to it. If you're in between sizes, you should order up.

It's an alright tank top. It's like any other tank you'd find in stores... probably cheaper at a store.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the longer length, May 11, 2013
Great tank. Good quality. I would buy more. I would submit more responses if I didn't need to have a maximum amount of characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tank, April 9, 2014
Every women should own one in every color. They wash well perfect under everything. Perfect alone. As I write I'm waiting on another of the same style to arrive. Just feels quality I don't know how else to explain it, but I'm sure you get it ladies!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tanks, May 13, 2013
I usually get them someplace out but they no longer carry them. I thought I would give these a try. I received them fast, although I did order a brown and got a black (which I also needed a black anyway). They were a lot thinner than I like but they are okay.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Long - Just Average, September 5, 2014
Becky B. (Boise, Idaho) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'11'' tall so finding long tank tops is a chore for me. When I saw this picture I was so happy as I really wanted something to come down below mid-hip level. I usually wear a medium so that's what I ordered (in white and black). They ended up being a bit on the snug side and hit right at mid-hip...not anywhere near my thighs as I was hoping. I don't know if ordering these a size up would increase the length at all, and I didn't send them back. I'll still wear them, but not with what I had originally planned to wear them with. The hunt continues...

3.0 out of 5 stars Long Ribbed Rib Racerback Tank Top Cotton Stretch Quality Tunic Basic..., October 21, 2014
This item was not what I expected it to be as far as thickness and length goes. Material way to thin and too short. I shop at Burlington Coat Factory as well. That is where I purchased the first ones but could not find any more. Therefore, I turned to Amazon.com searching for the same item. There is simply no comparison in the items quality of fabric and the length of the tunic. Would not purchase again.