5.0 out of 5 stars Effective without being too pink
My son was a hit on the football field this past October with this socks. Several parents had asked me where I had gotten them, so they could order them too. Maybe next year I will get enough for the whole team!
Published on January 21, 2012 by Jilary

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality pink ribbon socks :((
Published on September 21, 2012 by 2csons

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality pink ribbon socks :((, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Knee High Socks Sports Teams Run Walks (Apparel)
I ordered 51 pair of these socks for my football team to wear in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. First of all the shipping(which came via US Postal service in a priority bag) was over $60(very over priced). This must be a mistake!! The socks were very cheaply made & wouldn't fit an adult female, much less a bunch of 13 year old football players. I will be returning all of them. So disappointed in this sock!

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, January 17, 2013
These socks were not long enough. I could only get them to my calf and I do not have big legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective without being too pink, January 21, 2012
Jilary (Chester Springs, PA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars They were too small, May 31, 2014
I loved the design and all but I had male and female players and the socks did not fit the male players and some of the femaole players without us stretching the and the were too tight so we had to actually wear them down and just show the pink ribbon we couldnt pull them all the way up like it shows on the picture. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order, June 25, 2014
I'm average size size 6 and they fit so tight that they ripped... They are very cute and I was so upset how they fit... They are like a dress sock also.

3.0 out of 5 stars To small, May 30, 2014
This socks were on the small side for my 14 year old softball team. Quality not bad but not top. Shipped quickly to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks for Baseball Brain Cancer Awareness Tournament, October 23, 2014
The kids had black jerseys with bright pink lettering. We were looking for socks to match. Last year, we bought the solid light pink socks but they didn't last. These are good quality socks that will hold up to sliding. They were worn for several games, washed in between and look brand new. I suspect that although the uniform will change each year as he grows, the socks will remain the same. My teen is very happy with this purchase. He even wears them to school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, April 5, 2011
Ordered these a year ago as a gift for my mother who is a breast cancer survivor, and she loved them! They look just like the picture and are comfortable and good quality (still going strong a year later now)! They make for a great gift for anyone looking to support the pink ribbon campaign!

1.0 out of 5 stars no happy, April 27, 2014
the sock did not streach it was more like dress socks for church. and i still couldnt fit. alot smaller so i gave to my 6 year old

1.0 out of 5 stars For girls, April 15, 2014
They Don't fit adult woman. They are tight and stitching was frayed when I got them. Can't use them. Dissatisfied