Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 27, 2013
These socks are really cute but SUPER tight!!! The note in the description states that as of September of this year (2013) the calf was being made bigger, but they are not! My legs are of normal size, and I could not get them over my calf without ripping the awareness ribbon. Extremely disappointed.
on April 28, 2014
THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR A CAUSE--HOWEVER--THESE SOCKS ARE HORRIBLE. THEY ARE VERY CHEAP
LOOKING, AND JUST SEEING THEM, MAKES MY FEET SWEAT! THEY LOOK MUCH WORSE IN PERSON. IF YOU BUY THESE, YOU WILL REGRET IT MOST LIKELY. I JUST HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM!
on February 25, 2014
This product stated that it was now being made larger in the calves due to customer complaints. I assumed that this meant that it would make them fit better. They are mostly cute, kind of an odd striped effect (vertical), but couldn't get them up past my mid calf, no where near the knee.
on March 2, 2014
I bought these for a cancer benefit I was working and they were very cute and exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately the socks did not last long due to getting holes in the toes very quickly. They were very comfortable to wear while I had them.
on February 14, 2013
Socks are very cute, but I would say they are more a youth size. If you have any sort of muscle in your calves, and are an adult, they will not fit you. I paid more in shipping than I did for the socks, so I gave them away to my 12 year old Niece.
on January 24, 2013
they didn't fit and were too tight and I am on the smaller side. They did make cute baby leggings and I suffered through the tightness for the race for the cure. Very cute bad fit
on September 10, 2013
I purchsed these socks to wear on my breast cancer walk an put them on after they arrived and they are supper tight. They do not go completely to the knee and where the pink ribbon is bulges from the constriction on my leg. It also has small holes (tears) around the ribbon from putting it on. I have average legs so it isn't like my legs are bigger than the normal person either. I will not buy again.
on October 24, 2014
I bought these for my JV cheerleaders that I coach! Every year we have pink poms, pink bows and pink socks for all football games in October. I decided to surprise them with these fun socks and they LOVED THEM!!!!
on January 15, 2013
I bought these socks because they support breast cancer awareness, they're pink, they're long, and they're cute. They're even cutter on.
on May 24, 2012
The best ever, I love the socks and will recommend this sight to all of my friends. Great Price and product, Thanks a Million!