5.0 out of 5 stars A cause

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight
Published on March 26, 2012 by scoops

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Pink Ribbon Camouflage Bracelets (Receive 12 Per Order) (Health and Beauty)
Our Family was going to the Rodeo for Paint the Rodeo Pink day, and I thought these would be a nice accessory for everyone. When they arrived they looked like bleach had been dropped in the box instead of them being "camo". I have an average sized wrist, and I could not fit the bracelet on. Had to stretch it over a larger glass bottle for a few days in order for it to fit. Would be great for kids, or smaller adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cause, July 12, 2014
Support Breast Cancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
I liked them

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, April 6, 2014
These are just the right size for adults and I find them very comfortable. I will be getting more soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars love them, March 13, 2014
I bought these to had out to my friends who were there for me. I need to order more for my family!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple design, easy to put on-take off, February 21, 2014
Jennifer (MO, United States) - See all my reviews
The rubber is stretchy just enough to get them on. Clear easy to read motivational words with the breast cancer awareness logo. Great for wearing about in any weather or gifting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in every way, February 11, 2014
Zus Gah Izdahn "Rutheyi" (Colorado Rocky Mtn High) - See all my reviews
I don't normally wear jelly band bracelets because I have an above average sized wrist. But as a BC survivor, I thought these might make nice trinkets to hand out to friends, family and coworkers who were there for me during the surgery and treatments. Well I ended up keeping two for myself because they are great in every way! They fit my wrists. The colors (white and pink) are vibrant and well variegated. The embossing is noticeable but not too deep to cause issues with splitting. And they get noticed. I'll be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Bracelets, January 4, 2014
I thought these bracelets were high quality and very nice. I have purchased a different brand of bracelet and the quality did not compare to these.

Scott Konrath

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, December 29, 2013
Me and my co worker support breast cancer awareness, and I gave them these bracelets to show their support for breast cancer

5.0 out of 5 stars Breast cancer awareness, December 2, 2013
I love the breast cancer awareness bracelets, especially the pink and white camouflage. I purchase these every October and pass out to family and friends in honor of my mother in law whom I love so dearly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›