5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and sentimental
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very soft or pliable
I was very disappointed in these bracelets. My wife has breast cancer and we bought them to give to family and friends. For those with small wrists, these are too big. For those of use with man sized wrists these are too small and being not soft and pliable are irritating to wear.

So, they either fall off, or you can't wear them because they chaff your...
Published 7 months ago by Stephen Tate Minnick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very soft or pliable, May 5, 2014
This review is from: 12 Ribbon Silicone Camouflage Bracelets Breast Cancer Awareness Wrist Bands - Pink (Toy)

So, they either fall off, or you can't wear them because they chaff your skin.

Very disappointed. I would really like to find bracelets that are soft and pliable so that we would enjoy wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and sentimental, October 10, 2013
I bought these as a gift for the whole office, Breast Cancer Awareness month combined with the $1,000 we raised for research made this a very special gift. The colors are not quite what the picture shows but still very pretty, everyone liked them very much. They can be a little snug at first but stretch well to fit any hand. The only problem I had was the first order came in short and I had to get a refund and reorder which caused a few people not to get one in time. All in All very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Service, October 14, 2013
Product came on time and for the breast cancer events I was able to share. It was plenty. I will order again. Thanks a bunches.

5.0 out of 5 stars breast cancer awareness, September 14, 2013
purchased for co workers and everyone loved them. I work in a clinic and wanted to have the clinic show their support for breast cancer awareness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wristands!, October 22, 2014
These were exactly what I was looking for and were perfect for a breast cancer awareness event I hosted. Not cheap and flimsy. Same quality as a livestrong bracelet. For anyone that made a donation, we gave them a wristband. We raised $250 from 4 packs of wristbands and still had some left over (it was a small event). Well worth it! The size is definitely for adults but fit very thin girls wrists as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular item at our fundraiser, April 15, 2014
Sold these at our basketball Pink Game at school and these bracelets sold out FAST. Nice quality, cool colors. Our picky teenagers snapped them up. Bought six sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet, March 27, 2014
Quantity is good and the bracelets are very durable. A good way to express hope and faith for anyone that has had breast cancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and As Expected, March 9, 2014
The bracelets came very quickly, and were just as expected! My whole family wears them every day now, in support of my aunt and mom!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, February 14, 2014
I am happy with the quality of this item and is perfect for what we needed.shipped fast and came exactly as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied., December 12, 2013
I bought these to show support for a friend battling breast cancer. They are a quality product at a reasonable price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›