~The Spaghetti and Meatballs meal is the best I have ever eaten. Jo Parker
~LOVE this cookbook. Everything I have tried is fabulous! Lou Bain
~My husband got your cookbook. I tried your Taco Soup recipe. It was so good I can't wait to try more of your recipes. D. Lejeune, Iota, La.
~ I did the potatoes, green beans and sausage tonight. What a relief to have an easy, quick way to cook good food that is economical and doesn't require a whole lot of dishwashing! Demetria
~ I made the Pizza Pastalaya tonight. It turned out great, my husband went back for seconds.
I'm a lousy cook. My kids usually ask me NOT to cook! They say I can blacken anything. I picked up your books (both the rice cooker book and slow cooker book) because I wanted to make life in the kitchen easier and less "blackened" meals! I had made your Chicken Fried Rice from the Rice Cooker Meals and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm out of rice today so I used spaghetti noodles and added frozen corn. Delicious! I'll be using both ways in the future! Even my pickiest eater liked it! Can't help but like something that makes me look good in the kitchen!
From the Author
NOTE! All three of my cookbooks are available as Kindle ebooks and paperbacks!
I have been doing book signings/rice cooker demonstrations for years. I love cooking a rice cooker meal in a bookstore. The mouth-watering aroma fills the whole store from front to back. When the customers walk in from outside they look around to see where that wonderful aroma is coming from, and there I am waving to them and offering them a free sample. Once they taste my Blackeyed Pea & Sausage Jambalaya dish, they are hooked, so they have to buy a copy, and since they make a great gift, they buy extra for friends.
What others are saying:
- ~I heard you this morning on KPEL radio. I have purchased your cookbook and now am going to purchase a rice cooker for the first time. Ed Gomez, Lafayette, La.
- ~I would like to buy your rice cooker book. I really need it. My kitchen is being remodeled and I will not have a kitchen. I just bought a rice cooker and I need a recipe book. Thanks. S. Knight, Redway, California
- ~I got your ebook. YUM - Could cooking be any easier? Oh - maybe - If I had a maid. :-) Thank you ! Eileen Eisner
- ~Made the Chinese Stir Fry with ham and loved it! Definitely want to work my way through Rice Cooker Meals! Elizabeth Broussard
- ~Thanks for the great recipes and ideas for using my rice cooker. I love your book. I'm sure this not an original idea, but I love making popcorn in my rice cooker. Keep up the good work. I appreciate your creativity. Fay Kennedy