Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rich & Skinny Jean Women's Legacy Colored Jean, Winkle, 30
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 20, 2012
I was looking for the perfect pair of red jeans and while these are not perfect they come very close. The color is as pictured and the length is perfect for me (I'm 5'3"). They stretch quite a bit but stay in form. My only complaint is that they are a little more in the jegging category than jeans.
on December 8, 2012
These jeans aren't too thin, and keep their shape. They are normal in terms of sizing of rich and skinny, in that you should size only one size up compared to other jeans brands. Love the color. They are like a gold mustard, and are great for fall.
on January 15, 2013
These jeggings are super tight but very comfortable. A 29 usually fits me really comfortably and sometimes loose, but these are very tight. But, they are still comfortable and the color is so fun. I have worn these twice and have received numerous compliments.
on February 18, 2013
This is the first time I've tried R&S jeans, so I wasn't sure of the sizing. I typically wear a size 2 in jeans, so figured the 27 in these Legacy jeans would be comparable. Ugh! Not so! I managed to squeeze my legs in, but could barely zip and buttom them, making me look like a 5'5" 110-pound sausage. Disappointed, because I like the color and sale price, but had to return them for a refund.
on April 20, 2013
I ordered these from Amazon without ever trying on a pair of Rich & Skinny Jeans. I bought the shade Gladiola, which is not as pink in person as in the picture, and is a little more on the corally side. Either way though, I LOVE them! I usually wear a size 25 in jeans (5'6, 112lbs) and I got these in a size 26 because they didn't have the size 25 in stock. They fit really well! They are one of those comfy type of skinny jeans, with lots of stretch, not the kind where you have to struggle to get your legs and shimmy yourself into them. I could have probably got the size 25, but if the size 26 get loose or stretch out, I can just shrink them and I'm sure they will be perfect. I can't wait to wear them, they are so hot!!
on December 18, 2013
Jeans fit really nice, feels really nice but I they are a little small for both length and waist size. My height is 5"7 1/2 and I normally wear a size 31 next time I'll get a 32. You can still buy them if you are my height and wear them with boots. Other than that I'm keeping them to give to my niece for Xmas. Deliver was excellent came exactly in 3 days. Thank you!
on March 8, 2013
I got them in cumulus. They fit great, are true to size, very comfortable and I absolutely love them. The only reason why iI'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that the color looks nothing like the picture, I wanted light grey jeans and they are actualy very dark, with purple-ish shades almost taupe. But I'm keeping them, they are worth it.
on May 22, 2013
Washed these jeans many many many times because the dye is not colorfast. Nice fit, and there is a tag on the jeans stating that the color may rub off. I wasn't expecting to have to wash the jeans so many times before wearing.
on August 15, 2013
It beautiful & confortable...
I want buy again in other color, I buy in special price and is excelent for the price.
on February 28, 2013
I know what stands out in these jeans are the colors, but I have to say, what really sells it for me is the fitting around the legs. The jeans considered skinny, but I feel they fit just right around the legs. It kind reminds me of the Rock Revival JEANS - Johanna T25 Straight Leg Fleur Flap Pocket Jeans In Medium Wash., only a bit skinnier. Well, if that doesn't interest you, then know that these jeans are very fashionable.