5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...
These are beautiful coloring books because they are so different then the ones that are out there. Beautiful intricate pictures that not only children will love but adults as well.
Published on May 15, 2008 by Sofia Hernandez

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much cruelty to animals
Published on June 20, 2010 by DM in SF

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful..., May 15, 2008
This review is from: Richard Doyle's Fairyland (Dover Art Coloring Book) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coloring Books, December 29, 2007
I ordered these coloring books to use as a guide to decorate my daughter's room. I have copied them over to a overhead (clear sheet) used an overhead projector to project them on the wall. Not done yet but am delighted with the outcome so far. Thanks bunches for helping me give my daughter the fairy room she has wanted for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairy-Fabulous Coloring Book, March 10, 2008
Jenna Hall (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I gave this coloring book to a young friend that loves fairies and all things fairy tale related. She absolutely adored this unique product . . . and has since colored every single page. I highly recommend it to anyone that has a little girl that loves fairies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairies and Flowers, WOW!, November 11, 2008
I got this for my granddaughter, but when I showed it to my daughter she wanted one for herself. When I showed my mom, she wanted to color in it. We are all looking forward to giving it to the 7 year old, then we can color in it too! We will be using colored pencils and I recommend you use them also. This is the kind of coloring book that encourages blending of colors and shading to get a "grown-up" picture. Great for anyone. And I did buy books for the adults as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much cruelty to animals, June 20, 2010
DM in SF (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
The drawings are intricate and well done, but an awful lot of them show the fairies mistreating animals. Hitting a snail and pulling its antenna, as well as the tails of birds and the legs of insects, taking eggs from a mother bird, etc., with captions like "A Fairy Boy Teasing a Bird." My kids were disturbed and upset. Not appropriate for kids if you want to teach them that teasing and hurting animals is wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but fairies more naughty than I was looking for., December 26, 2009
Not what I was looking for. Mischievious sprites is an understatement, they are not acting very nice to their fellow creatures throughout the pages. I won't be giving it to my daughter after all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stained Glass Books, December 3, 2010
I am a homebound disabled grandmother. Also a multimedia artist. I have bought numerous books on Stained Glass such as Tiffany Designs Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Pictorial Archive Series). I have been teaching my grandchildren about multimedia art, and these stained glass coloring books are perfect! We have used transparent beads, micro beads, water colors, finely chipped colored glass, and anything else their imaginations come up with. We frame and hang in windows. The kids are very good at this now and I am so proud of them! I deffinately will be buying lots more! Other books that work well with this is Art Nouveau Windows Stained Glass Coloring Book, Windows of Vision - Stained Glass (Studio Designer Series). These books are excellent therapy for the sick and disabled. I don't think about pain when I am working on stained glass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk Painting designs- a favorite of mine, October 7, 2008
Fantastic. These books are the best I have found to find pictures to use as templets or stencils for designs to paint on silk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute scenes, January 5, 2013
Susan Tomlinson (Catalina, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I volunteer answer phones for a non-profit. The phones seldom ring, so I keep occupied using my collection of coloring books and colored pencils. These pages are simple yet whimsical and can be finished quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for children, February 13, 2013
These are not "Disney fairies", wanted to give it to a niece who's 7 and
it is not appropriate - pictures are odd and somewhat off-putting

Richard Doyle's Fairyland (Dover Art Coloring Book)
Richard Doyle's Fairyland (Dover Art Coloring Book) by Richard Doyle (Paperback - August 27, 2002)
$3.99