5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Richard Scarry's The Great Pie Robbery and Other Mysteries (Hardcover)
If your kid loves Busytown Mysteries on TV, then he or she will likely love this book as well. There are three stories, and lots to see on every page. Huckle is not a star in this boook, but my son didn't seem to mind or even miss him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seldom Found But Worth the Buy, January 13, 2013
Another hard to find Richard Scarry book but an excellent add to any collection. This is a family favorite and stays in heavy rotation with other of Scarry's work. Better for more advanced readers if you're using it that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard Scarry's enduring story books, January 13, 2013
My children, now in their mid-40s, loved these books. They would spend hours and hours pouring over the illustrations, laughing at some newly found joke. We wore out several copies...had to re-purchase them to kEep the kids happy. My grandchildren are now enjoying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, January 8, 2013
Book arrived very timely and in the description it was described. Was packaged well and I was very pleased with the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book, December 31, 2012
My 4-year-old enjoys all of the stories in this book and I like that she's being introduced to mysteries. She enjoys the stories and the pictures and I think this will be a favorite for a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mysteries Geared to Toddlers, November 17, 2012
Richard Scarry books are the best books for toddlers, because there is action on every page, with characters that pop up in all of the books. The Great Pie Robbery is no different and is a great introduction to what constitutes a mystery. It's my three-year-old grandson's favorite bedtime story.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter really likes it., November 12, 2012
I can't say I'm a huge Richard Scarry fan. I guess I didn't grow up reading his books so they just aren't exactly my cup of tea. Quite a while back a local fast food restaurant was giving out Richard Scarry board books as their "Under 3" toy in the kids meal and my daughter wanted us to read the Pickle Car book to her over and over again. Occasionally when a Richard Scarry book came up as a recommended book for us I would check it out but it wasn't until I came across this one with all of its good reviews that I decided to take the plunge. I'm glad I did because like I mentioned in the title, my 4 year old daughter really likes it. It's still not my favorite but certainly tolerable for reading to her almost once a week at bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fun for any age, September 14, 2012
Bought it for my grandson, age 3, he Asks me to read it to him every day and all children (and some adults) around him enjoy it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 26, 2012
I loved Richard Scarry's books when I was a child and am now sharing them with my children. My sons really like these stories and ask me to read them to over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entrancing book!!, May 21, 2012
These Richard Scarry books and stories are timeless!! My children loved these--Now our Grandchildren do!! So we get copies for them!! We need our copies for their visits to us!

Richard Scarry's The Great Pie Robbery and Other Mysteries
Richard Scarry's The Great Pie Robbery and Other Mysteries by Richard Scarry (Hardcover - August 5, 2008)
$12.95 $6.01