5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and very sticky
Published on December 10, 2011 by ForexTech

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparco 3 Core tape rates okay...
Published 18 months ago by Sandra

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and very sticky, December 10, 2011
I ship some very heavy items, boxes weighing from 20 to 100 pounds. I have always gone for the cheap tape to save costs but found the tapes quite light and comes off easily. This tape is VERY different, it is strong and very sticky. So sticky that you have to make a little effort to remove your fingers from the tape. It grips the box solid and it is strong. I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have no fear, your search for quality tape ends here!, October 14, 2011
I am using this tape for moving boxes and I am thrilled with it. This is not the cheap flimsy crap - this is thick, heavy duty, and adheres to whatever you apply it to. Fantastic price for a quality product! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 29, 2011
Great price and very tacky. I do a lot of shipping and will be ordering this product again.It is the best shipping tape I have used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the cheap stuff - it's simple inexpensive tape., September 28, 2012
Mel (Burlington, VT USA) - See all my reviews
Wow - an exciting play by play review about tape! I know - boring stuff, but there are thrills and chills if you read on.

The day after I ordered this, I was warned by a co-worker not to buy 'that cheap stuff'. She recommended I buy Duck Brand HP260 High Performance Grade Packaging Tape, 1.88" x 60 Yards, 3.1 Mil, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack + 2 Bonus Rolls (1067839) - which is what we use at work. She pulled out the low quality stuff she ordered (not from Amazon) and it looked similar to the product in the picture but had some obvious warping, thickness issues (it varied visibly) and an adhesive that felt kind of oily and gummy - and smelled bad.

I was worried for a bit...

Thankfully I was relieved when this arrived the next day. I could tell immediately that it wasn't the same stuff my co-worker ordered. It was more transparent, much thicker and it stuck really well. Thankfully without that slimy/gummy feel of the adhesive on the cheap stuff the co-worker had - and none of the sickening odor.

Move forward several days since it arrived and I've taped up almost half of my boxes with this stuff - no problems with any of them so far. It's hard to tell this product from the one noted above, which I use frequently at work.

Recently the temperatures have been fluctuating between the upper 70's and we've even had a few frosts with temps in the the low 30's. The boxes have been taped in all sorts of temperatures in between and then moved to the poorly insulated garage. This tape hasn't given me any trouble sticking to anything in that time. It's sturdy, sticky and durable enough to keep a few boxes together after toppling over. From what I've seen thus far, I would trust this tape to seal up and send any of the items I ship out occasionally as part of my job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparco 3 Core tape rates okay..., March 3, 2013
I choose Okay for this Sparco tape 3-Core 6 pack. It is very loud. Also it is fine for general taping purposes such as boxes, moving, packing, etc. It is not clean when you tear it off, it has a lot of lines in the tape and you will know what I mean if your an ebay or amazon seller. The barcode on usps labels is very sensitive and sometimes the lines on the tape interfere with the usps ability to scan the barcode without consecutive attempts. If you do not have a self-adhesive label printer and you put tape over your labels for protective purposes just be aware.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!, March 9, 2011
Anjuli DiMaria (Snowmass Village, CO United States) - See all my reviews
When I ordered this I wasn't sure what I would get, the item description left a lot to be desired but I was tired of paying $8/roll elsewhere. I received 6 rolls of Sparco brand clear package sealing tape approximately 2" wide, not sure of the length but it's at least as long as the $8/roll tape I was tired of paying through the nose for. I was not disappointed! Fast shipping and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tape for a LONG time, March 3, 2012
My wife bought this when I said we needed tape. I was just planning on getting a medium sized roll and tape dispenser combo that I usually get. But then this came. At first I wasn't too thrilled because I still had to go out and get a larger dispenser (just picked one up at CVS for about $5 with a roll of tape, which stunk since it was half the price of this). But after I got a dispenser (one that holds the roll and has the cutting edge), I was set. These will last you a long time and will save you a lot of money in the process. It is a quality, tough, sticky tape.

You may only need one roll today, but then you will need another one, and another one, so might as well get a 6pk for the price you would have spent on a couple.

Hope this helped. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tape, December 25, 2011
Nice strong tape. We ship out several packages a week and this tape holds up nicely, easy to work with and does what it is made to do at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality with discount pricing, February 8, 2012
On time shipping with good packing didn't delay my moving schedule! With very good quality "thick" and "stick" protects the boxes well. The price with this quality is reasonable! Recommend this for moving and packing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, January 20, 2012
I am the sole owner of a book and DVD sales company and a lot of the other tape I have used from other companies, this is by far the best tape I have used in a long time. It is a cheap price but a good good quality. I would HIGHLY recommend this for any shipping company.

Rate and Discover Movies